Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“So you know him?” Felix asked while suspiciously eyeing him.

“Of… of course! Everyone knows about him. He’s an idol after all.” He answered while looking everywhere except Felix.

“Hmm… okay. When you say so. Anyways,” Felix diverted their topic since he can sense that Jeongin doesn’t want to talk about it anymore. “Han told me earlier that he is coming here. He will be staying here with us. Since his OJT is near our place. He doesn’t want to get another apartment since it would be just a waste of money. We still have another room anyways so we can share our place with him.” Felix said.

Jeongin nodded. “Okay. That’s fine with me. But until when is he staying with us?”

“I don’t know about that. Han didn’t mention anything about how long he will gonna stay here with us. Just ask him when he arrives.”

“Okay then, I’ll just be in my room. I need to finish my homework. I wasn’t able to finish it last night.” Jeongin didn’t wait for Felix’s response and before he went inside his room, he grab his camera on the center table.

He sat in the middle of his bed before opening his camera. Jeongin smiled after seeing the photos of Chan he took earlier. It went well than he expected. He also got plenty of it.

“This is enough already.” He opened his phone and send the photos from his camera to his phone. Then he opened his Twitter to post the photos to his stan account. He is updating about Bang Chan and he already have thousands of followers because compared to other accounts, he is a lot more updated. Just like right now. No one had the photos of Chan he uploaded so it immediately earns a lot of likes and retweets after a couple of minutes. Some are even commenting on his tweet.

Wow! Bang Chan just gets more handsome!

I just fell in love again!

Ahhhh!!! BANG CHAN!!!!!

Why are you like that? You’re so cruel Chan!

Chan please! Stop being handsome like this! I might broke up with my boyfriend if you continue being like this.

Girl! Just leave your boyfriend already!

Oh! Thanks for the advice. Might do it later.

Jeongin actually laughed hard at the last comment he read. They are actually ready to broke up with their boyfriends for Chan.

He just shook his head before checking the top trending topic and he regretted it afterwards. Because the number one trending is that Hyunjin guy! It’s because of his new release album.

“Tch! Chan’s songs are way more better than his.” Jeongin mumbled to himself before checking the post under the #HwangHyunjin.

Wow! I never felt this way listening to someone’s music before. #HwangHyunjin

How can someone be so handsome and talented at the same time? #HwangHyunjin

Hyunjin-ahhhh!!!!! Please marry me!!!!#HwangHyunjin

Jeongin rolled his eyes while reading the tweets.
“Psh! They are blind!” he said before closing his phone. He's not even half as handsome as Chan! He's really nothing compared to Chan so he doesn't know why a lot of people are fussing over this man!

He angrily grab his backpack at the bedside table to start doing his homework. He doesn’t need to stress himself over that man. He’s nothing. He’s not worthy of his time anyways.