Chapter 12

Chapter 12

“Where did this photos came from? Who took this?!” Jeongin asked panicking. A lot of people may already have read this article! Maybe they are thinking negativity about it already! Hyunjin is an idol after all!

“I don’t know! You should be the one to know that right? Because you are in that photos! That means whenever you are going out with him, someone is following the both of you and you never noticed it!” Felix said, making sense.

“What should I do about this?” Jeongin asked feeling hopeless.

“What else? You ask Hyunjin about this since it involves the two of you! You should really talk about this matter! This may affect his career.”

“What career? What are you guys arguing about?” asked Han who just came out from his room. He is now all dress up because his OJT will start today. Then he heard these two having some argument.

“This is about Jeongin and Hyunjin.” Felix was the one who answered.

Han knotted his eyebrows, completely confused. “Hyunjin who?”

Felix waved his hands dismissively. “Just go! You might be late for your OJT if you continue being nosy. Just leave this to us.”

“Psh! For a cousin, you are pretty mean.” Han said while fixing his backpack.

“I know that, now go.” Felix motioned him to leave.

“Okay! Okay! I’ll get going. Bye!” Han wave his hand goodbye before stepping out of their apartment.

Now, it’s the only two of them. Jeongin reached for his phone on the center table to call Hyunjin. But the other line can’t be reach. “I think he turned off his phone.” Jeongin said making Felix scratch his head.

“What should we do now?”

Jeongin looks at Felix’s phone when it started to beep. He forgot that the data was still on so it keeps receiving notifications from social media.

He opened that one notification which he regretted after.

Who is that guy?

I heard he’s in the same school with Hyunjin

Really? Do they know each other?

I don’t know! Maybe they are close friends?

Are you sure? It feels different for me though. The way Hyunjin stares at him says they are not just friends.

Is Hyunjin gay? Oh my gosh! No!

They actually look good together!

Nope! Hyunjin can’t be with a loser! He deserves better.

What do you mean loser?

Here! Look at this and you decide.

There is a video below that tweet and when Jeongin opened it, he felt his whole body numbed. Embarrassment creep into his whole being. He was once again reminded how he failed on that day. During his performance on the welcoming party for the sophomores.

Gosh! Such a loser!

I told you! Hyunjin deserves better guys!

His voice sucks!

For sure he’s only using Hyunjin since he is famous. What do you think?

It makes sense actually!