Chapter 6

Chapter 6

“Tsk! When are we arriving huh? My butt hurts sitting here already!” Jeongin keeps on complaining into no end. They’d been on the road for almost twenty minutes already!

“Then maybe you can sit here.” Hyunjin then tapped his tighs making Jeongin grimace.

“Geez! You’re so gross!”

“Admit it! You like it yeah?” Hyunjin teased.

“Yuck! Just so you know, I never like you!” Jeongin faced the window of the car. The view outside is much more better to look at than this man beside him.

Hyunjin whistled before focusing on driving.

Another couple of minutes passed and they finally stopped.

“What are we doing here?” with knotted eyebrows, Jeongin asked Hyunjin who just wiggled his eyebrows before stepping out of the car.

Thankfully Hyunjin is wearing a coat with a hoodie on it to cover his face, but he still choose to wear mask just to make sure no one will recognize him.

Jeongin also stepped out of the car to follow Hyunjin. He still have no idea why they are in front of a mall.
“Why are we here?” Jeongin asked, still clueless.

Hyunjin turned around to face him. “I want to buy something.”

Jeongin mentally face palmed. “Then why do you have to bring me with you? I need to give my cousin’s phone back to him! You could have go here by yourself! What are you? A kid?”

“Hey! I just want to be with someone! You think it’s fun to go here alone?” Hyunjin asserted.

“It is!”

“Maybe for you, but not for me. Tsk! Let’s just get inside! It’s cold here.” Hyunjin then grab him again by the hand.

Jeongin is so tired arguing with this man that he just let him grab him whenever he want to.

They headed to a boutique and the sales lady even looked at them confused. Probably because Hyunjin's face was all covered.

He just shrugged the lady off and continues to follow Hyunjin.

They finally stop in front of a men’s wear.
“Pick one for me.” Hyunjin said while pointing at the clothes in front of them.

Jeongin pointed himself. “Why me? Can’t you choose for yourself?”

“Just choose one for me and stop complaining!” Hyunjin shrieked making Jeongin jumped a little.

“Yah! How dare you yell at me?!” Jeongin whispered in a stern voice.

“I didn’t mean it okay? Just choose one for me already! It’s not that hard right?” Hyunjin said in a pleading voice and Jeongin didn’t expect himself to be swayed that easily.

“Fine! Just don’t expect too much. I’m not good at this.” Jeongin eyed the clothes in front of him and the only thing that caught his attention is the plain black polo.
“This one. I think this will look good on you.” He said. Well, whatever Hyunjin wears, it always looks good on him he won’t deny that.

“Then I’ll get this.” Hyunjin said before getting the polo he just chose.

“Hey! Are you sure? I mean if you don’t like it you don’t have to buy—

“It’s okay! I like it!” Hyunjin said before hopping towards the cashier to pay.

Jeongin was left shaking his head. He always act like a kid!