Chapter 5

Chapter 5

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Jeongin fist bomb in the air while jumping happily inside their living room. Meanwhile, Felix who just went out of his room saw everything and now is confused as to why his cousin is acting that way.

“What the hell happened to you?” With knotted eyebrows, he asked.

Jeongin sat on the sofa with his leg cross before answering his cousin. “Well, Chan is having a fan signing event this sunday! And it’s near our place!” Jeongin faced his cousin before intertwining his fingers together, and with a puppy dog eyes he said, “come with me please?!” Jeongin pleaded  with the hopes of getting a positive answer from Felix.

But his shoulder fell when Felix shook his head. “Nope! We need to fetch Han remember?” Felix reminded him.

Jeongin still insisted, “but the fan signing will begin hours earlier than Han's arrival! Promise! After the fan meeting, we will directly go to fetch Han. The event won’t take long anyways! Please Felix! Please! And besides, I think Han can take care of himself just fine. What do you think?” he’s still trying to persuade his cousin.

Felix sighs “I’m sure as hell that Han can’t find his way here. That guy is… well, just kinda, stupid.” He doesn’t want to bad-mouth his cousin but well, that’s the truth.

Jeongin chuckled before shaking Felix’s hands. “C’mon, Lix! Just say yes already. Please?! I want to have Chan’s signature on his new album that I bought last time. That’s the only album he haven’t signed yet!” he keeps on persuading his cousin until Felix gets sick of it and eventually said yes to him.

“Fine! Fine! Just let go of me already!” his hands hurt because of Jeongin’s strong clasp.

“Yes! Thanks Lix! You’re the best!” Jeongin ran inside his room to get change. He still have a class today unlike Felix who’s class ended early. His first class will start at 2:30 in the afternoon. It is the only class he have today.

Jeongin changed into the university's uniform before stepping out of his room with his backpack on his shoulder. Felix is now watching a TV series and he’s obviously having fun unlike him who still need to attend a class. But he’s going to accompany him on Sunday so he won’t bother him anymore. Maybe after the fan signing event he will definitely annoy and tease him again.

“Bye Lix!” he waved his hand goodbye before going out of the apartment.

Jeongin decided to walk his way to the university since the weather is not that hot today. And he also want to save his money for the event on Sunday. The life of being a fan.

Jeongin is hopping while walking as he hummed a song. He is in a good mood that’s why. And no one can annoy him that’s for sure—

“Ouch!” Jeongin hissed in pain as someone bumped into his shoulder.

“Hey kid! Look where you’re going okay?” said the man who bumped into him.

Jeongin's eyebrows furrowed. “Yah! Why not apply it to yourself huh? You are the one at fault here! Not me!” he fired back.

“Wow! How old are you huh? Don’t you know that it’s disrespectful to talk back to someone who’s older than you? Didn’t your parents teach you right manners and good conduct huh? When I say it’s your fault then it’s really your fault---

“Yah! That’s not right! Doesn’t mean I’m younger than you then I am always wrong and you are supposed to be right all the time! That’s not how it works ‘mister’.” He said emphasizing the word 'mister'.