Chapter 25

Enjoy reading! :-D

Chapter 25

“What are we even doing here?” Han asked his two cousins that are already drinking the moment they stepped inside the bar.

He’s actually busy cooking and trying to learn different dishes when Jeongin just went inside the kitchen asking him to go outside at eight thirty in the evening to get some drink and then out of nowhere, Felix appeared saying he also wanted to go out to have some drink and Han can’t do anything but to come with them since he’s the older among the three of them and he can’t just let these two go out alone late at night. So instead of spending his free time inside the kitchen, here he is and drinking alcohol with his cousins.

Han shook his head when Jeongin and Felix just shrugged their shoulders before drinking a glass full of beer.

“What’s wrong with this two?” Han asked himself before massaging the bridge of his nose. He’s having headache right now.

He was about to drink his own beer when someone caught his attention.

“Oh? Isn’t he the one who joined the charity the last time?” Han asked as he eyed the man stepping inside the bar.

Woah! This man is really handsome! By the way he walks, every girls inside the bar followed his every steps.

“Psh! But I’m more handsome than him that’s for sure.” He mumbled sounding so proud.

The man looks at his direction, and he probably recognized him because he’s now heading towards their direction.

Han was just looking at him until he stopped in front of their table. Felix and Jeongin is still busy in their own world that they didn’t noticed the man at all.

“Hey! You’re Han right? Cousin of Felix and Jeongin?” the man asked and Han just nodded his head.

“You’re Seungmin yeah? If my not mistaken.” Han responded.

“Yeah. It’s kinda late already.” Seungmin laid his eyes at Felix and Jeongin before continuing his words. “Don’t they have any class tomorrow?” he asked.

“I don’t know. They just grabbed me here to drink. I don’t even know what’s happening to them and they just decided to drink. They don’t even have high alcohol tolerance. That’s why I’m already praying that I could handle them later. Goodness! Just thinking about it makes me exhausted already.” Han blows a loud breath.

“Hmm… is that so? Then can I join you? If things go worst, then I can help you take them home.” Seungmin suggested and who is Han to decline such generous offer?

He let Seungmin sat on the vacant chair beside Jeongin.

Since Felix and Jeongin seemed busy in their own thoughts, Seungmin and Han were the ones talking and he discovered a lot of things about Seungmin.

Han knew that Seungmin is actually a close friend of Chan, one of the famous soloist in their generation. He can also play guitar and he also knows how to sing so they really get along well with that. They also have the same taste in music so their conversation just revolves around it and the things they like to do in their free time.

Han would also check his cousins from time to time just to make sure they’re not drunk yet.

His conversation with Seungmin were interrupted when his phone beeped.

Han immediately fetched his phone from his pocket only to see Minho’s message.

They haven’t talk for a while after what happened at the rooftop yesterday. Minho didn’t contact him and anything, only tonight. So Han quickly read his message.