Chapter 14

Chapter 14

“You know him?” Felix asked his cousin who’s still gapping at the man with a black hair who’s wearing a grey sweatshirt and black pants.

Han leaned towards him before whispering, “he was the one I’m telling you earlier!”

It’s now Felix’s turn to gap. “Woah! The one you almost stab?”

“Hey! I didn’t stab him!” Han denied.

“Yeah. That’s why I said ‘almost’ right?”

The two were busy arguing when Minho cleared his throat, getting their attention.

“Why are you here?” Han asked Minho who still have a band aid on his forehead.

“I’m here to talk to his cousin.” Minho answered, pointing at Felix.

“Hey! Jeongin is also my cousin!” Han said, feeling left out.

“I didn’t know that so stop being a kid and let me talk to your cousin.”

Han strongly shook his head, he even spread his arms like he’s blocking the way. “No! You have a pretty sharp tongue! I don’t want you to insult my cousin!”

“Yeah. My tongues is indeed sharp. But it’s kinda tasty, wanna try?” Minho said while looking at him intensely making Han step back a little.

While Felix and Changbin was just gapping at the two. How can they be so flirty in front of them?

“Do you really need to make it obvious guys?” Felix asked the two and Han immediately nudge his cousin’s shoulder.

“What obvious? Stop saying nonsense!” Han said.

“Yah! Just finish the reason why we went here! Just in case you’ve already forgotten.” Changbin then reminded his friend who chose to flirt first.

“Can I ask… what do you want to talk with Jeongin?” Felix was reluctant to speak because of Changbin’s stares, so he just focused his attention to Minho.

“This is about Hyunjin. Can I talk to him?”

“Hyunjin? Who’s Hyunjin? C'mon! Am I the only one who didn’t know who’s this Hyunjin you guys are talking about?” Han interfere.

“I’ll explain it later.” Felix whispered at Han before finally stepping aside to let the two enter inside. “C’mon in guys, I’ll just call Jeongin.”

Minho and Changbin sat on the long sofa while the two went inside.

Minho looks at Changbin who’s still looking at the direction where Felix and Han went.
“You know that kid?” Minho asked.

Changbin, who finally got back to his senses blink enumerable times. “No, I mean I just saw him but I don’t know him personally.”

“What do you mean by you saw him?” Minho asked, intrigued.

“Don’t ask further questions. Just keep quiet.” Changbin said ending the discussion.

Minho just shrugged it off.

While Felix and Han is busy knocking on Jeongin’s room.

“Jeongin! Someone wants to talk to you.” Felix said.

The door finally opened after a while, showing a newly bathed Jeongin. “What is it?” he asked, eyebrows furrowed.

“Someone is wanting to talk to you.” Felix said.

Jeongin, who’s confused as to who wants to talk to him, headed towards the living room.

He was welcomed by the two man. The other one is Changbin, he knew him because of Hyunjin before. But the other one is a complete stranger to him.