Chapter 13

Chapter 13

“Should I apologise? But why would I? It’s not my fault! I didn’t do it on purpose! That was an accident and he shouldn’t blame me right?” Han is talking to himself while washing the dishes. No, more like arguing with his self it is.

He keeps on thinking about what happened on that day. His conscience is eating him up where in fact he shouldn’t be feeling this way. He didn’t wish for it to happen but maybe the reason why he’s feeling like this is because he didn’t apologize?

Yeah maybe that’s the reason.

So you really need to apologise!

“Geez! But I don’t know how!” Han blurted out without knowing that Felix had been watching him for over a minute or two.

“What the heck is happening to you? I get it as to why Jeongin is acting weird these past few days but you? What poisonous food did you eat again this time?” Felix asked looking so done with his cousin.

Is he the only unproblematic one here?

Han stopped what he was doing to face Felix. The latter lean on the table with his arms crossed over his chest while looking at him intently with his eyebrows furrowed.

“If you did something wrong… I mean… if you didn’t do something on purpose in that person… are you obligated to apologize?” Han asked.

And without having second thoughts, Felix nod his head. “Of course! Even if you did it on purpose or not, you’re still the one at fault for causing that person trouble. You get me?” Felix asked, Han nodded his head. “Good! But to whom did you cause trouble this time?”

Han blows a loud breath. “Well… it’s kinda complicated.”

“What do you mean by complicated?” Felix asked.

“He is… well… how should I say this…” Han said scratching his head. “He is my instructor in my OJT.”

“What?! What did you do?”

With that question from his cousin, Han suddenly remembered what happened the last time.

Flashback…

Han is excited as he entered the changing room.

He changed his clothes into a chef uniform. Today they will be applying what they have learned from their previous lessons. Today they are finally going to cook and it would be served to the customers, not only to one person who will judge their cooking.

He is excited but also nervous at the same time because this is his first time cooking for many people.

He barely survived those times when he was still learning how to cook and now he is assigned in one of the finest restaurants here in the country.

Now his nervousness doubled.

“Han! Are you ready? I can’t believe we will be assigned here! I heard that the head chef here is really handsome! What do you think?” one of his classmates— Yeji that is also assigned together with him said.

Han shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. I haven’t heard of it before. But for sure he’s not that handsome. They are just overreacting. That’s for sure.” Han said confidently.

Yeji raised her eyebrows. “What if he’s really handsome? What will you do?” she challenged.

Han sighs dramatically while touching his face. “Do you see any other man more handsome than me?”