Chapter 26

Chapter 26

“Baby bread, slowly…” Hyunjin said while supporting Jeongin to avoid him from stumbling because of drunkenness.

He opened the door of Minho's condo before they both get inside.

“Where am I?” Jeongin asked in a slurred voice while roaming his chinky eyes around the place that isn’t familiar to him.

“We are at Minho’s condo. Since it’s already late and the bar is far from your apartment, I decided to take you here. I’ll just drive you home tomorrow okay? For now, you need to rest. You’re really drunk. Why did you even drink so much huh?” Hyunjin started to nag his baby bread while guiding him towards his room where he immediately saw Minho’s cat comfortably lying on his bed.

“Yah! Why are you even scolding me?! Who are you?!” Jeongin asked while eyeing him closely that Hyunjin needed to leaned back because of their faces extreme proximity.

“Baby bun, can’t you recognize me?” Hyunjin asked before shooing Minho’s cat away from his bed. That man would probably smash his head if he finds out what he did to his cats. He’ll just treat Sooni, Doongie, Dori tommorow so he can make it up to them.

Hyunjin make Jeongin sat on the bed as he arrange his comforter. He was busy cleaning the pillows when he heard a thud.

Hyunjin immediately look for his baby bun and he was in panic when he saw him lying on the floor. So Hyunjin quickly walk towards his direction before scooping him up. “Yah! I told you to sit for a while right? What the hell are you doing there?” Hyunjin asked before helping Jeongin to stand up. Then he made him sat on the bed again, but this time, he made sure he’s not gonna fall off the bed.

Hyunjin put both of his hands in both side of his hips while looking at Jeongin that is sitting in the middle of his bed who can’t even open his eyes properly to look at him. Hyunjin blows a loud breath. “Aigo! What should I do with you?” he mumbled before he finally decided to get some basin of water so he can wipe his baby bun.

But before Hyunjin can even move a muscle, Jeongin started unbuttoning his polo and was about to unbutton the third one when Hyunjin quickly stopped his hands from moving. “Yah! Baby bun what the hell are you doing?” Hyunjin squeak in horror.

“Tsk! Why are you stopping me?! Let go! I’m hot! I wanna take off my clothes! Let go of me! You’re so ugly!” Jeongin said while trying to shove him away but Hyunjin did everything and didn’t budge.

“No. Don’t remove youre clothes okay? I was about to get some warm water for you, you get me? Just wait for me here , please baby bread! Have mercy on me!” Hyunjin dramatically said before blowing a loud breath.

Jeongin did stop from wiggling away from his hold but he’s now staring at him while eyeing him sharply. “W-what?” Hyunjin asked, feeling nervous all of a sudden even though he’s not doing anything. He’s sure he didn’t do anything wrong for his baby bun to look at him like this… or maybe he’s the only one thinking like that? But Hyunjin is sure he didn’t do anything wrong! Or he’s just not aware of it?

“Yah… you… who are you huh?” Jeongin asked— no, more like, he’s shouting in his face.

“Baby bun it’s me! Hyunjin! Can’t you recognize my face?” Hyunjin asked but Jeongin shook his head.

“Nope! I don’t know you! Let me go! Take me back to my apartment! I don’t want it here! C'mon!!!!” Jeongin whined while kicking his feet everywhere.

Hyunjin blows a loud breath. “Baby bun, you’re just drunk. C'mon, lay down first and let me get some water to wipe you okay? So you won’t feel hot. It will refresh your body.” Hyunjin said before lying Jeongin on the bed.

My hater, my lover [Hyunin AU]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara