Uncle?

Two and a half hours into his nap Niall started to stir. He felt completely relaxed, warm, comfortable, and... safe. It was nice, just laying here and he didn't want to give it up. He turned over and tried to get back to sleep however he wasn't actually tired. Niall lay there for ten minutes more before his frustration got the better of him. He sat up and looked around knowing that if he made enough noise (enough being anything more than a soft sigh or slight rustle) then one of the boys would be up to get him.

Niall wasn't really in the mood to see anyone just yet. If he had it his way he'd be hold up in the storage room with his music and his notepad but he wasn't going to get his way. He looked up at the mobile currently rotating slowly above his head while playing some soft tune he didn't recognize. It wasn't surprising; he didn't recognize any of the songs that the mobiles played or the ones that Liam played off of his phone. They were all songs that Niall assumed people would have listened to as babies or toddlers; he wouldn't know those songs.

Niall half-heartedly wondered if it should concern him that he knew nothing of an actual childhood, if what he had gone through isn't something that he should shrug off as lightly as he typically does. Didn't really matter though; nothing he could do to change it so why think on it? Why let it control him now? He hated his childhood but it had come and gone - it was over. Until the boys put him into age play.

Sighing as he sifted through his thoughts Niall was surprised a few moments later when Liam's face was hovering above him.

"Hey there baby boy, you feeling better?" Liam asked.

Niall scrunched up his face "When was I feeling bad?"

Liam chuckled as he lifted Niall out of the cot, "Bud, you have been tired and cranky all morning. That is the last time you're getting so much sugar before bed"

"That's not true" Niall argued as Liam laid him out on the changing pad in the top half of the bus, "I'm not wet"

"I'm just checking" Liam said as he righted Niall's clothes and placed the lad on his hip. Liam wasn't about to fight with Niall over his sugar intake - he controlled everything his baby ate.

Niall sighed, there were times where it was completely frustrating to have no say over his own life when he'd been looking after himself for as long as he could remember. "What are we doing now?"

"Well" Liam said plopping down onto the couch with his by in his lap, "Your Daddy and I have to video chat with Simon for a little bit so you'll be spending that time with your uncles"

Niall freaked. His Uncle! He wanted nothing to do with his Uncle! As quick as he could he scrambled off of Liam's lap and as far away as possible, only stopping when he hit the wall. The last thing he ever wanted was to see his Uncle again. Niall would happily live the next ten years with his mother in that damn closet if it meant he could avoid his Uncle for even a single day.

Niall's Uncle was the worst man he'd ever come across. The pain his Uncle could put him through was debilitating. He never thought that any of the boys would ever bring up his Uncle let alone threated to take him to the man. What had he done wrong? Liam had said that he'd been a problem earlier but he hadn't thought he'd been that bad, not bad enough to warrant a trip to his Uncles.

"Ni, baby what's wrong" Liam asked concerned. The boy looked as though he were petrified, what was he so scared of?

"Please don't" Niall begged as tears started to form in his eyes.

"Don't what baby?"

"Please! I'll be good. I won't complain, I won't argue, I'll do whatever you want just please, please don't"