Screaming

Harry and Louis returned to the hotel with take away right as Zayn and Liam were taking a pouting Niall out of the bathroom.

“You can have another bath later baby” Zayn assured. Who knew Niall’s favorite time of the day would be bath time.

“Not cold” Niall argued for the tenth time since being pulled out.

“You were in there for thirty minutes, you need to eat then it’s naptime” Liam said effectively ending the argument as he strapped Niall into his seat.

Niall crossed his arms but dropped the subject knowing it would do him no good. Well at least lunch looked good; Nandos! Niall reached out to grab his food only to have Liam lightly slap his hand away.

“You know the drill baby,” Liam scolded slightly.

“Here” Zayn said taking over, “Open wide”

Niall sighed but did as instructed. He couldn’t help but notice how everyone in the room was staring at him as Zayn fed him. It was embarrassing! He was an adult and here his best mates sat watching him.

Lunch was a quiet and quick affair, everyone being starving after a long morning. Soon enough Niall was being carried into the room he was to share with Liam and Zayn. “No” he groaned when he saw the cot.

“Now, now, none of that” Liam tutted as he laid Niall down and started pulling the blankets up, “Sleep now baby, I’ll come get you when it’s time to go”

Niall laid there as Liam placed a kiss to his forehead and then left. He turned on his side and tried to do as instructed but it just didn’t work – he couldn’t sleep. Niall was used to music.

Before age play Niall had music on low when he slept or kept headphones in his ears. His cot at home and the one on the bus had mobiles above them and the boys always turned the mobile on when they tucked him in, it played soft tunes while he slept. When Niall slept in the storage room he had his headphones. Even when Niall was taking a bath Zayn would turn on the radio. There was music on the movies they watched, there was music in every show they used it for background noise constantly. There entire job was music, there was constantly music going and Niall craved it, he always had, it was the one thing that had kept him sane when he was trapped in the closet or the basement. His mother had thought that the music was a punishment but Niall had always loved it.

Now Niall wasn’t really sure he could go more than two hours without music of some type and he knew that he definitely couldn’t sleep without music. Unfortunately there was no mobile above the travel cot and Liam hadn’t turned on any before he left.

Liam and Zayn had been asked to meet up with a couple people from management for about half and hour and they were nervous. Liam had just put Niall down for his nap so the lad should sleep the entire time they were gone but still, Niall was his baby. Also neither boy felt comfortable leaving Louis and Harry in charge though they knew it was stupid. Before they had left Liam and Zayn had laid out so many rules and instructions that Harry and Louis honestly thought they were going on overload.

About twenty minutes after Liam and Zayn left Louis decided it would be a good time to go and check on Niall. He didn’t even want to think about the other boys’ reactions if they came back and something had happened to their baby.

“What’s up?” Harry asked curiously as he watched Louis head into the main bedroom.

“Just gonna check on Nialler” Louis called as he carefully opened the door and peeked in, “What are you still doing up?” Louis asked as he saw Niall staring at him.

Niall glared at Louis, he was not the one Niall wanted. Instead of answering him Niall just turned around so that his back was facing Louis.

“Niall” Louis said in warning. He understood that Niall was mad at him and Harry but that didn’t mean he wanted attitude from the boy. Louis and Harry had been doing everything they could to make it up to Niall but the lad just wouldn’t forgive them, he wouldn’t even talk to them! Frankly it was becoming exhausting.