Personality Swap, Part 2

"Wait, where do Green Day live?" Ryan asked.  He and Jack were standing outside their house.  From the outside, it seemed like a normal house.  But on the inside, the inhabitants were currently a little mixed up.  The Quartetians had undergone a personality swap, and everyone but AJR and Hayley Williams had been swapped with one of their friends.

"Uhh... in the clouds?" Jack guessed. 

Ryan facepalmed.  "How do you suppose we're going to get IN THE CLOUDS, Jack?"

"Plane."

"Really? That's-- actually... that could work," Ryan mused. 

"Finally! You guys NEVER like my ideas!" Jack grinned.  "We just need to buy an airplane ticket, and then... we'll figure it out once we're there."

If Adam had accompanied the two, he would have wholeheartedly disagreed with his younger brothers' plans.  But he was staying with Hayley in the house, to make sure nobody did anything stupid with their swapped personalities -- such as Ray or Patrick getting tattoos, believing they were Frank and Pete.

Jack and Ryan hopped into their car, and headed off towards the airport.  Simple, right?

Nah.

"JACK! YOU CAN'T JUST RUN A RED LIGHT!!" Ryan screamed, watching his brother speed down the highway.

"Why not?" Jack asked.  "It's an urgent situation!"

"Urgent or not! That's illegal!" Ryan groaned.  "Seriously, Jack, did you fail your driver's test or something?"

"Yes."

"WAIT, REALLY?! I WAS JOKING!!"

"Yeah, I did."

"HOW DID YOU GET A LICENSE, THEN!?"

"I traded some Burger King with a homeless guy for it," Jack shrugged.

"He gave you his driver's license for some food?" Ryan asked, appalled.

"Yeah.  He asked me what I wanted, and I thought for a minute... and said, 'A driver's license.'  AS A JOKE! But then he really did give me his driver's license," Jack recounted the tale.

"Oh my GOD, Jack... this is the dumbest thing you've ever done," Ryan sighed.  "As soon as this is over, we need to find that guy and give him his license back."

"Fiiiine," Jack groaned. 

CRASH!

"See!? You don't even deserve a license!" Ryan groaned.  Jack had managed to crash their car into a streetlight.  And to make it worse... the brothers heard the unmistakable sound of a police siren.  Pulling up behind them.

*****

"Hey guys!" Patrick shouted out.  Adam, Hayley, and the swapped Quartetians looked up to see Patrick standing on the back of the couch.

"What are you doing?" Adam asked, concerned.  "Get down from there, before--"

Suddenly, Patrick did a backflip off the couch.  Unfortunately, he wasn't destined to be the next Brendon Urie or Josh Dun of backflipping.  He completely failed, flailing awkwardly for a second, before falling off the couch.  Patrick landed on his arm, and the group heard a small cracking noise.

"Oww..." Patrick groaned, standing up as tears welled in his eyes.  "My wrist hurts..!"

Hayley and Adam exchanged a glance.  "Let's, uh, get that checked out," Hayley suggested.  Patrick tearfully nodded.