Personality Swap

It was 8:00 AM.  Adam, Jack, and Ryan were peacefully asleep.

Peacefully unaware of the chaos that was going down.

Just kidding! There wasn't any chaos, surprisingly.  However, something pretty odd was going on.

Pete walked out of the kitchen, followed closely by Joe.  "We made breakfast!" Pete announced cheerfully.  Even though Pete had long since gotten past his depression, this amount of cheerfulness in his voice was unusual.  But no one else minded.

"Yep.  And we even made it vegan, for me," Joe replied.  If Pete's happy mood hasn't alerted you to what's going on, this certainly will.  You see, overnight, the Emo Quartet had been cursed -- or blessed, whatever way you want to look at it -- with a personality swap.

Pete -- Patrick (and vice versa)

Andy -- Joe (and vice versa)

Gerard -- Mikey (and vice versa)

Frank -- Ray (and vice versa)

Tyler -- Josh (and vice versa)

Brendon -- Ryan R. (and vice versa)

Dallon -- Ryan S. (and vice versa)

Of course, being a threesome, the AJR brothers weren't affected by this swap.  Neither was Hayley.  So they would be the only normal ones in a house of strangeness.

"Good morning guys!" Jack said, skipping down the hall and entering the living room.  He stopped as he spotted Pete and Joe holding a large plate.  "You made breakfast?"

"Of course!" Pete smiled.

"Oh, okay..." Jack said.  Even though he hadn't been with the EQ for very long, he knew this didn't seem normal.  Pete struck him as a fun loving, crazy type, who was slightly emo.  Not bright and cheerful, like... Patrick!

As he and the others sat down, Jack whispered to Adam, "Something's not right.  I think the whole Emo Quartet has swapped personalities."

"What?" Adam whispered back, shocked. 

"That'd explain Pete's cheerfulness, and Joe's new veganism," Ryan M said, joining their conversation.

"Let's ask the others to do things they'd normally do, see if they want to," Jack suggested.  Louder, he asked, "Hey, uh, Gerard!"

"Yeah?" the singer asked.

"Do you want to, um... help me with my vocals? Maybe work on high notes or something?" Jack asked, quickly coming up with something.

"Mmm... I'm not really the one you should ask... I'm the bassist," Gerard replied with a shrug.

The Mets exchanged nervous glances.  Hearing Gerard claim to be something he wasn't felt wrong.

"I'll help you! I'm good at high notes!" Pete offered.

"Me too!" Ryan R. grinned unusually brightly.  Hmm... maybe he's swapped with Brendon, since he's claiming to hit high notes.