You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

This was written waaay back in the early days of my bandom "career", and I decided to edit it and post it here! It was originally just the ET, but I threw in TOP because they fit perfectly. :D

"Huh? Where am I?" Brendon asked.  He sat up, rubbing his eyes.  Suddenly, it all came rushing back to him.  Last he'd remembered, he'd been at his house, defending it -- and the Devil's Key -- from a gang of robbers.  Then... a woman had come in, and, discovering that he possessed the key, knocked him out. 

She must've taken me here... Brendon now saw that he was in a room, surrounded on three sides by iron bars, and on the fourth wall by sturdy stone.  A prison cell.  "Dang it," Brendon grumbled.  "Where is that lady anyhow?"

As if on cue, footsteps approached, and a slender blonde woman appeared.  "Enjoying your stay?" she asked jokingly.  Brendon scowled.  "You."

"Jane Blond, FBI agent," the woman introduced herself. 

"How long am I gonna be locked up here, JANE?" Brendon asked scathingly.

"You should be glad -- we're giving you a light sentence.  One week of prison time.  Also, it's not going on your record, since it's your first offense." Jane started to leave, but turned back.  "Have you met your prisonmates?" She asked, indicating the cell to Brendon's left.

Brendon looked in the direction she pointed.  There were four guys in the next cell: one with curly hair, a short one with black hair, a serious-looking blonde, and lastly, a man with long black hair.  Or, more specifically, Ray Toro, Frank Iero, and Mikey and Gerard Way.

"My Chemical Romance?" Brendon cried.

"Yep.  Apparently, 'not releasing new music' is a crime," Gerard explained.

"Which is a little unfair, because WE'RE BACK TOGETHER," Frank chimed in.  "What'd you get locked up for? Being a one-man band?" he added.  Brendon winced.  "Maaaybe." He was never going to reveal the actual reason -- he was a murderer AND a thief.

"Hey guys! You're here too?" A friendly voice asked.  Brendon and the MCR members noticed that the cell to their right was occupied too: three guys with tattoos, and one with a fedora and glasses.  "Fall Out Boy too? The gang's all here, then," Brendon joked.  "What'd you guys do, have bad diction?"

Patrick rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably.  "Actually, yes..."

"Thanks, Patrick," Pete, Andy, and Joe said sarcastically.

"Which is UNFAIR," Patrick snapped.  "I have MUCH better diction now!!"

"Life is pointless.  We're all gonna die," a gloomy voice spoke up, causing the Trinity to turn and look.  The cell across from Brendon's contained two figures, both dressed in the standard orange prison garb (which the Trinity hadn't changed into yet). The one who spoke was sitting against the wall, staring up at the ceiling in despair.

"Umm... Tyler? Josh?" Brendon asked.

"Don't mind him," Josh said.  "Tyler's just gone insane from being locked up here since Heathens was released."

"WHAT!?" the Trinity yelled.  This sent Tyler into a fit.  "Nobody cares if you're losing yourself... am I losing myself!?"

"Shh shh," Josh hushed Tyler.  He looked up at the Trinitarians, desperation in his eyes.  "Please, guys, you've gotta help me! I want to get Tyler out of here before he goes completely nuts!"

"Mmm, mixed nuts," Gerard grinned, ruining the moment and causing Frank to burst into laughter.

"Be serious! This is important!" Josh snapped.  "I'm planning on staging a prison break tonight, when all the prisoners are out in the yard.  Meet me by the basketball court."