"We can't tell her," I whispered and I knew both of them had heard.

"We have to Bella," Mattia whispered back, then at this moment is when my body broke. My knees collapsed to the floor and Leo's arm was the only think that had prevented me from crashing down. He crouched down, as well as Mattia and leaned my back against the wall.

"I'm so tried," I cried out, letting the tears flow freely down my face, "I just want everything to be over with," My breathing was unsteady, my mind was going crazy like a bomb just went off inside of it, my body ached, everything hurt.

"Can someone get a cup of water," Mattia said, loudly. It wasn't a yell but it was something ever so close to it. I could feel my eyes fighting to stay awake and ringing filled my ears, blurred figures walked by us. Then just like that I was back, back at my home in Germany back with Josh.

He was seated by the couch, both his friends sitting around the room. He walked over to me throwing a punch to my stomach. My eyes quickly came out of that vision just as I felt someone picking me up, running down the hallway and to the familiar room I had been staying in.

"You guys out," Someone voice demanded, but I wasn't back in 'the room' I was back in a room just not the one I wanted to be in. Leo's phone was in my hand as the flash was pointed at the figure slouching in the corner, a knife in his hand.

Then it was gone and my real vision came back, normal and not blurry. Leo was standing at the end of the bed, his arm crossed over his chest as he carried a blank face. Mattia was right next to me running one of his hand through my hair as he continuously repeated the words 'you're ok, you're ok'.

Luca was standing at the side of the bed, the opposite side that Mattia was on as he fiddled with the machines I will never be able to understand. Marco walked into the room, shutting it quickly behind him so no one knew what was happening.

Why are they all in here?

What.

is.

happening.

to.

me.

A glass of water was brought to my lips and I quickly excepted it, gulping it down in a few sips. I felt like my face was on fire, like sweat was dripping down it. Maybe it wasn't sweat but my skin melting away from my body.

What.

is.

happening.

to.

me.

Something pocked into my arm making me jerk away but a strong arm prevented me from doing so.

"I don't feel very good," I mumbled, although I'd be surprised is anyone was able to actually make out what I said because how slowly and inaudible my voice was.

"Bella can you heard me?" Someone spoke, I could hear them but there voice was very loud making me to want to be able to hear them.

"So loud," I whispered, but my voice was even louder making chills swarm thought my body, I hated it, I hated it, I hated it.

Then everything went dark and it was just me it and endless pit of darkness, darkness, darkness, darkness. I opened my eyes again, refusing to let whatever is happening to me win. Most people were exiting the room, and more people entering. I looked at the door squinting my eyes to try and get a look at the people.

Once they all stood by my bed is when I saw them, there was a man who looked to be around Leo's age, maybe a little bit older. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and some freckles on his face.