42 Showers and Sharing

You sat on the bed in the guest room that you and Natasha were sharing. You couldn't get the vision you had out of your head. You decide a shower might help. You grab a towel and summon some of your cloths and go to the bathroom. You get undressed and jump in the shower. You turn it so its a little cold since you don't wanna use up all of their hot water and you like the cold anyway. 

You summon your shampoo and conditoner and wash your hair and them make them go back to where they were before you summoned them. You did a quick cry while you were in there too. You rinsed your hair out and cleaned yourself off humming an Asgardian lullaby to yourself. 

You turn the water off, get out, dry yourself off and get dressed. Then you brush out your hair and dry it off with your magic. You walk out the bathroom and see Natasha sitting on the bed waiting. 

"Oh, sorry I didn't know you were waiting" You say 

"I would have joined you but it didn't seem like the right time." She said and gave you a small smile. 

"I use cold water" You tell her 

"Glad I didn't join you then" She jokes and you smile a bit. You stand there a bit. 

"What's bothering you?" You ask noticing she was acting a little off. 

"I had a dream that- it seemed normal at the time. But when you wake up" She starts 

"What was the dream?" You ask

"That I wasn't an Avenger. That I wasn't anything more than the assassin they made me" She said. You move a little closer to her and you hug her. 

"Your being to hard on yourself love" You say.

"What about you? I hear you crying in there" She says 

"I saw my father, he hugged me, and another version of me came up behind him and killed him." You say "And I was sad about it" 

"Are you okay?" She asks

"Yeah. Are you?" You ask her 

"Yeah."