5 Maybe More Than Just Friends

9 Years latter  

Training had been rough, there were only 6 girls left now. You and Natalia had remained friends through it all but both of you developed a crush on the other. You had finally worked up the courage to tell her. You were gonna give it to her straight. Well not straight but you get the picture. 

You were in the bathrooms and planning to tell her. 

"Y/N i like you. Like more than a friend." She said. You stood shocked for a second. "You don't like me do you? I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable or a-" You cut her off with a kiss 

"I like you too. I just didn't expect you to like me" You say to her. You move a piece of hair from her face to behind her ear and kiss her again. She kissed you back. You wrapped your arms around her and she did the same to you. You broke apart needing air. Stupid lungs. 

"We got to be careful with this." Natasha whispered in your ear. "You know how they are about feelings." 

"Okay then. We only do this stuff alone and no goo goo eyes or secret looks or anything like that" You say and she laughs a bit. 

"This is why I like you" She says and kisses your cheek then walks out. 

"Wait why? You need to specify!" You say running after her to figure out why she likes you.