30 Kicking their butts...ish

Ya'll land the jet and load off in the woods. 

"Everyone knows the plan right?" Steve asks 

"Yes, we went over it on the jet capsicle. Is your memory this bad because your ancient or has it always sucked?" Tony asks. Steve just ignores him and continues. 

"Well good luck every body" He starts a speech when bombs go off in the distance. Everyone ran off to do their part in the mission. 

You were just enilalating them. Like odies flying everywhere with purple wiggly woos around them, you were throwing daggers at them and smacking them with trees. You were just destroying them. Thor walked by and looked a little sad so you asked him why. 

"Hey are you good?" You ask 

"Yeah, it's just my brother used to throw daggers." He said and looked said "You too would have become friends." You stopped for a second not knowing what to say. 

"I'm sure we would have." You say and smile at him and he smiles back and runs off. Just then someone shots you from behind. 

"YOU PATHETIC MORTAL! I WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! DONT YOU RUN AWAY YOU COWARD!" You start yelling "Oh no" You say imedialtly after. 

"Whats wrong Y/N" Steve asks 

"I'm starting to sound like my dad" You said and you heard some laughter from the other end. 

"Lets just foucus on the mission for now" Steve said sounding like a tired old dad. "Tony how are you going." 

"I'm almost there" He said "If we wouldn't have landed so far away it wouldn't take as long you know" 

"He's got a point" Clint says "Besides all of you are riding something or a super soldier or can fly, I'm over here doing cardio for like an hour! I'm tired before we even get close enough to start fighting!" 

"You want me to fly you over there?" You ask. 

"NO" Everyone but Clint says

"YES!" Clint yells and you smile like a crazy person. 

"You ready birdy?" You ask 

"Wait right now?" He asks 

"Here we go!" You say and you lift him up with your magic 

"No no no no, get me away from that tree!" He yells and you throw him. His scream fades into the distance and you make sure he lands softly. "Hey I'm actually way closer now. Thanks Y/N!"

"You two are gonna be the death of me" Natasha sighs 

"****" You hear Tony say. 

"Language!" Steve responds 

Sorry it's been so long. I got a bad case of writers block and tired. I'm good now so more chapters will happen. Love ya'll  and thank you guys for 6k! You are all amazing!