13 Figuring it out

Natasha and Clint went to see the one person who they could speak to who went against the assassin. They walked up to a nice sized house and knocked on the door. They door opened and a lady with black hair and lovely blue eyes was standing there with a smile. 

"Oh you must be Agent Barton and Agent Romanoff. Come on in. My girlfriend made some cookies earlier if you would like some and we have some milk as well." She said and shook their hands. 

"If you don't mind I would like a cookie." Clint said "And you can call me Clint" They walked in and sat down in the living room. 

"My name is Kelley" She said. "So what do you want to know about the assassin?" 

"Anything would help us. Just tell us what you remember" Natasha said. Kelley got up and got a notebook out. 

"Well I wrote all of this about what happened while trying to get the assassin she called herself The Violet Death, and while I was there I heard someone call out a name that she responded to it was (Name simliar to yours)." Kelley started 

"Did she have purple magic" Natasha asked seemingly paying more attention now. 

"Yeah she did. It looked like purple energy stuff" Kelley said 

"Y/N" Natasha said 

"What was that?" Kelley asked 

"Her name, was it Y/N" Natasha asked louder this time 

"Umm, it might have been. I couldn't hear very well." She said. 

"Thank you for your time" Natasha said and started walking out. 

"Of course. Have a nice day" Kelley said as they left. Then they were out the door and in their car. 

"You okay?" Clint asked still eating his cookie and noticing a look on her face similar to one she makes when you bring up her past. 

"Yeah I just. I knew this person" Natasha said. Clint nodded senceing she didn't want to talk about it.