41 A Safe Place

Guess who can't sleep! If you guessed me your right, if you guessed you your probably also right. 

You were sitting o the jet and wrapped into your soft blanket rocking your self back and forth while listening to some music. You couldn't get your vision out of your head no matter what you tried. You got up and grabbed some ice cream out of the fridge and got a spoon. 

You kept thinking about your vision and you just wanted your brain to shut up. And why in the world did you get upset when your dad died in the vision? He banished you from your home when you were six. You wanted to hate him so bad, but you found out that you couldn't. 

Why? You had every reason to hate him, so why didn't you. 

"Buckle up were about to land" Clint called from the driver area. 

"Where are we going exactly?" You ask 

"A safe place" Clint answers.

"Well that really narrows it down" You say under your breath. You land and you all get out and start walking. You are the last person to get out and you stay in the back the whole time your walking. 

"Hey, you alright?" Steve asks you noticing somethings wrong 

"Yeah, I'm fine." You say and smile at him

"Are you sure?" He asks 

"Yeah" You say 

"You can talk to me, or any of us, if you need to. We care about you. You know that right?" He asks

"Yeah, thanks" You say and smile at him. He smiles back and the conversation ends. You look up and see that you are all approaching a beautiful farm house. You step up the steps and walk in. 

"Honey? I'm home" Clint shouts. You see a very pregnant lady walk towards ya'll "Sorry I didn't call ahead" 

"Hey" She says and kisses him 

"This is some kind of agent" Tony whispers to you which makes you crack a smile. 

"Everyone this is Laura" Clint says 

"Hi!" You say

"I know most of your names" She says and looks at you "Sorry I don't know yours" 

"I'm Y/N' You say and smile. You hear footsteps running over. 

"Incoming" Clint says. Two little kids run in, a girl and a boy.

"Dad!" the little girl shouts and Clint picks her up. The Clint kisses the top of the little boy's head. 

"Hey buddy! How you guys doing!" Clint exitedly exclaims and sets his daughter down.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" She asks

"Why don't you hug her and find out." Natasha says stepping forward. The little girl rushe to her and Natasha picks her up in her arms. You smile at seeing the way your girlfriend acts around children.

"Sorry for barging in on you" Steve says

"Yeah we would have called ahead but we were busy having no idea you existed." Toy said

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low." Clint says. You notice Thor walk and and see Steve go and follow him.