29 Your first Mission

You grab a catsuit out of Nat's closet, with her permision of course, and use your magic to change it up a bit. In the end this is what you made. 

I am not an artist please don't judge either of these too bad

Then you put your symbol on your leg.

Thats your symbol I forgot to put it in the earlier chapters

You get dressed and walk out to the main room where almost everyone minus Tony are.  

"Wow. I don't know how you did that but your talented" Natasha said

"Aww thanks love" You say. 

"Okay humans and whatever the heck the rest of you are, this is a simple mission. We found a HYDRA base in Russia and today they are having a big meeting there. We are going to go in and take them all in and gather any information you can find." Steve said "We are going to go in while the gaurds are on their rotations. I have left 6 packets with the plan in the quin jet so lets go." You all start walking out to the jet. 

"Wait Y/N this is your first mission with us!" Clint realizes. 

"Yes it is." You say 

"That means we gotta throw a party!" Tony shouts in celebration.

"I'm working the bar!" Nat shouts. 

"YES! Your drinks are sooo much better than theirs" Clint cheers. 

"If your drinks are so good why don't you ever make any?" Tony asks

"Ya'll never ask for any" Nat says

"Why didn't we know you could make drinks?" Tony asks

"I don't gotta tell ya'll all of  my secret talents do I?" Natasha asks "I can knit too and make bread but you guys don't wanna know about that do you?" 

"When did you learn to make bread?" You asked. 

"They stuck me in a room with ingrediants and let me figure out how to make it" Natasha responds 

"Who did that?" Tony asks like an idiot and Natasha gets a little uncomfortable. 

"The bad guys dummy" You answer for her. 

"Oh. Well everyone on the jet! I put a bunch of ice cream in there!" Tony says

"HECK YEAH" You yell and run to the ice cream with Clint close behind you. 

"I swear the two of them are like hyper children" Nat sighs before sitting down

It's been a while hasn't it. The insperation fairy said "Nope I am going on a vacation" and they just got back.

Thank ya'll for 3.8k! I love you all! Have an amazing day!