27 Showing you something beautiful

You and Natasha walked all through the tower to find what she wanted to show you.  

"Almost there" Natasha tells you. And you reach a door with cool designs on it. 

"This door is very nice. I can see why you wanted to show it to me" You say 

"I'm not showing you the door" She says and opens the door. There is a big room with boxes, chairs, books, desks, and dust everywhere. Then you see another door and Natasha brings you to that one and opens it. There is a balcony over looking the whole city. The sun was setting too so the pink and orange tinted sky made it 100x better. 

"Oh my gosh" You say and take in the beautiful site. "This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen" 

"Yep. I found it the week I moved in. No one had been in it for a long time and it was a mess. So I cleaned it up and here it is now" She says. 

"Thank you love" You say 

"Of course" She says "You wanna go out Saturday?" 

"Like a date out or with other people out?" You ask. 

"A date out" She says. The two of you sit on the ground and watch as the sun sets. 

"Yes" You say "What time?" 

"Uhhh 3 P.M." She says "Dress casual like jeans and a shirt" 

"Nice I'll put it on my calender" You say 

"Y/N" She asks 

"Yeah" You respond 

"What did they do to you?" She asks "After you let me go?" 

"Bad things. I don't regret it though. I would make that desicon again and again if I went back in time" You say "You worth all the pain" She looks at you and put you on her lap and hugs you tightly. 

"I'm sorry I caused you pain" She says. 

"Hey, don't blame yourself. It was my choice. It is NOT your fault." You say

"But it got you hurt" She says 

"It wasn't bad" You lie "I was fine" She looks at you with some sadness in her eyes, but most ly love. She leans in and her soft, plump lips collide with yours. You stay there until you both needed air. 

"I love you" You say to her 

"I love you too" She says back.