23 WAKE UP AND GET READY TO PARTY

Why did I do that title? I don't know ask my dead brain 

You woke up in Natasha's arms. You looked at the sun from your window to try and tell time but you failed t telling it so you just went back to sleep. 

The next time you woke up Natasha was up too, and she was looking at you. 

"Good morning Love" You said 

"Good morning" She says back softly and smiles. "Sleep good?" 

"Yeah, you?" You ask

"I slept amazing" She said "You block nightmares or something" 

"I'm just that good" You say "Should we get up?" 

"Yeah. We have a kitchen on this floor we can eat in" She says 

"Wait what time is it?" You ask 

"Umm when I checked it was 11:30" She says 

"Too early!" You say and hide under a blanket and curl up into a little ball. Natasha laughs at you. 

"Your such a child Y/N" She laughs. Then she gets up and after a while you smell food. You come out of your cave with a blanket wrapped around you to stay warm for food. You see her with take out form your favriote lunch place to eat. You run at her and grab the food in the bag labled 'for the creature' assuming your 'the creature'. You grab it run to the table with it and start eatting and Nat comes over with yours. 

You start eating in a comfortable silence when the intercoms turn on. 

"HELLO EVERYONE! ITS TONY! I HOPE YOU ARE ALL AWAKE BECAUSE WE HAVE A PARTY STARTING AT 8 SO WAKE UP AND GET READY TO PARTY!!!!!! Also whoever ordered take out and didn't offer me any.... rude" Tony said on the intercoms then logged off. You and Natasha finished your food and threw it away. 

"We should start getting ready shouldn't we" Natasha asks. 

"I guess so." You say and you and Natasha go to Natasha's room to get ready. 

"Go get your dress. You can change here or in your room I don't care where you change. After that we'll do make up hair and all of that stuff." She says and you go to get your dress from when the avengers caught you and put it on.