33 Throwing Daggers

Its been about three days since the mission and you were having a party for your first mission. You were at the bar with Natasha most of the night. While her stuff was a lot stronger it had no affect on you. You wandered around with your drink. 

"Lady Y/N, i have some asgaurdian ale if you would like some" Thor told you and  you bolted over to him. 

"Yes please." You say, you had never had any asgaurdian liquor since you were six when you were kicked out but you still couldn't get drunk off of mortal liqour. He poured some into your glass and it mixed with the normal stuff. "Thanks Thor!" 

"Of course Lady Y/N" He said and smiled at you. You smiled back and went over to Natasha. 

"Any effect?" She asks you 

"It won't be long, I have asgaurdian liqour in there now." You tell her and smile. You drink it and it burns but feels good. You make a weird face after you drank a sip. 

"Is it good?" She asks 

"Yes" You say. You and Natasha talked all night and eventually the only people there were the people that were staying there. You all sat on the couches just talking. Then you all started doing weird tricks. Clint threw darts blindfolded and managed to hit the target. Every one aplauded him and he took a bow. 

"Oh thats nothing you should see Y/N throw a dagger she could beat you in that" Natasha said. 

"Wanna bet?" Clint asked 

"I wouldn't. You should save your money." You said 

"I bet $20 that I could bet you at dagger throwing" Clint said. 

"Alright lets do it." You say  "Whats the target?" 

"You see that dart board in the other room. I'll move the door open halfway and we are gonna hit that" He said "Five tries each." 

"Deal" You said 

"Y/N that's a bad idea" Steve said "He's gonna win" 

"You've never seen Y/N trow a dagger. She was the best at it in our group. Even better than the teachers." Natasha said 

"There. Oh you need a dagger don't you" Clint said 

"No need" You say and summon a dagger in your hand "I got one" 

"How?" Clint asked 

"Magic, now watch and learn bird brain" You say and trow it. You hit right next to the center. 

"Nice try" He says and trows his and lands it on the other side right next to the center. 

"You sure you don't want more than five tries it might take you a while" You say 

"I was just gonna ask to make it one more try each" He says 

"Alright then lets do it. One more try each" You say and summon another dagger. You breath in and get into position. You throw it at the center and watch it fly towards it and it hits it dead in the middle. "YES!" You cheer 

Clint throws his second one even through you obviously won and got his right next to yours. 

"$20 pay up" You say and Clint groans and hand you the money.