2 She's perfect

Natasha will be in the next chapter or the chapter after that. 

You sat on your old squeaky bed. It was a serious downgrade from the one you had back at home. You missed your home so much. It had been 6 months since you were taken away from there and brought to this orphanage. You told the adults about your life but they all thought it was your imagination. The small kids would bealive you and loved to hear storys of your home, the older kids called you crazy. 

A couple of younger kids gathered around your bed. 

"Tell us a story Y/N" They asked. 

"Sure. Which one?" You asked 

"Tell us a  new story!" One shouted. You chuckled and told them about how you and your father would sneak into the kitchens and steal some food. When you were finished the kids ran off. You smiled and lied down on your old dusty bed. Then you heard footsteps and shot up. 

"This is Y/N" The orphanage lady said to another older lady. "She has a very big imagination and she tells amazing stories." 

"I can introduce myself to this random mortal." You said and got up to the lady. "I am Y/N" You shook her hand. 

"I'll take her" The lady said. "I'm Madame B" She told you. 

"Wonderful! Lets go fill out the papers. Y/N I will call you when we are done." Orphanage lady said. They left and you got out a pen and paper and wrote own any story you could remember for the younger kids. You had four pens working on four diffrent pages writing four new stories and 4 pens working on old stories. You grabbed a pen for yourself and wrote them a note. 

"I'm leaving soon and I know how much you enjoyed my stories so I wrote them down for you. I know only three of you can read so read them to each other and when more younger kids come read them to those kids to. I will miss you guys so so much. I love you all with all of my heart. When you are old enough write some copies of these stories to keep but pass the originals down. Only tell these stories to the other kids not any of the adults. I will miss you guys so much. 

Love Y/N." 

Then you started writing any story you could think of. When you were called up you had the note, 6 stories written by hand, and 40 new ones written by the floating pens, and 40 old ones also by the floating pens. You walked to their room and saw them all sitting there. 

"Hey guys" You said. 

"Y/N" They shouted. 

"I have a gift for you. I'm uh I'm leaving" You say and look down. "But I wrote down as many stories as I could for you guys. I know three of you can read so read them to the group." You set down the papers and leave before you see their sad faces.