Caught

Madame B dragged you to a room and pulled out a whip

She whipped you both multiple times.

"Love is for children!" She said while whipping you and Natalia

"Madame, Natalia did nothing. I did it." You said. For some reason she believed you and Natalia was sent to bed.

"You are going to regret doing that" She said as she pulled out a knife. She started to carve the words love is for children on your back. 

"STOP! PLEASE!" You yelled as loud as you could. This caused her to go deeper into your skin with the knife. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She slapped you hard. 

"You should have thought of your punishment before you did what you did you stupid girl!" She yelled at you "There is no escaping your fate. You will be The Violet Death and she will be The Black Widow." She then pushed her knife deeper into your skin. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

Natalia her your screams from the other room as they tied her up to leave her for two days with no interactions little food and water and occasional beatings if the guards were angry.

 Natalia promised herself that she would never love someone ever again because it would only cause pain to her and the person she loves. She would never love again.

You promised yourself that  you would never stop loving Natalia no matter what happened to you or her. She would be the only one you loved.