24 Party Preperations

You got your dress on and did/didn't do make up. You were in Natasha's room as she did your hair. 

"What do I do if he recognizes me" You ask, breaking the scilence. "He said something about my mother what if he remembers me?" 

"What would be so bad about that?" Natasha asked you. 

"I think I did something wrong, or I just made everyone mad and thats why I was sent away. What if I made him so mad he never wants to see me again?" You start asking "What if he doesn't want to be related to me after everything that happened to me?" 

"Y/N" Natasha starts "None of that is gonna happen" She pauses for a second. "Do you remember what I told you when we met?" 

"Do you mean when you asked if I was gonna die? Because my answer stays the same" You say 

"No, and your not going to die." She said 

"Well you can't control death" You argue 

"I would make sure you would live. Back to what I was saying that is not what I was talking about" Nat said. 

"You said that I didn't need them it could be you and me" You said remembering that night. 

"If he Hates you then he is an idiot. And it can be you and me till the day we die. If he doesn't want to acknoladge you because of something you can't control we can destroy him" She says 

"Really?" You ask 

"Really." She says "And I finished your hair. Go see if you like it." You get up and look in the mirror and see your hair as beautiful as it has ever been. 

"Thank you love" You say admiring what she did 

"Of course. Now I have a pair of running shoes you can borrow. I know you hate trying to walk in heels, and no offence but you suck at walking in heels" She says 

"I know. That's your talent." You say as she hand you the shoes. "Thanks love." 

"Now lets go to the main floor. The part starts in 30 minutes" She says and waits for you to finish tying your shoes. You finish and you grab her hand and the two of you go down to the main floor.