40 Your Vision

Alright this might get a tiny bit bad with violence and blood also abuse so trigger warning 

Keep scrolling

You see red for a second and then your somewhere else. Your in your old room in Asgard. Then you see Loki. 

"Father?" You whisper. 

"Take her away" He tells some guards and they drag you somewhere. 

Suddenly your back in the red room. In your tourture room. 

"Your gonna pay for letting her go!" Madame B says as she beats you with a whip. Tears fog up your vision and she takes out a knife. She cuts your back, your legs, your arms, your stomach, and your sides. Blood pools around you from the cuts. Black spots dance across your vision. She puts away the knife and takes out a bat and hits you with it. 

When she's done you get dragged to a wall and chained to it. They turn out the lights and leave you there for a week. They gave you water every now and then and some food, but not a lot, just enough to keep you alive. 

"Stop" You say wanting this to end. "... please" 

"Y/N" You hear a voice call your name. You turn around and see your father again. 

"Don't leave me again" You say 

"Why would I ever do that?" He asks. Then he walks up to you and hugs you. Suddenly another person walks up behind him with a hood over their head and a gun pointed at Loki. You try to say something but your voice doesn't work. Suddenly shots are fired and your father is dead on the ground with blood pooling around you. 

The hooded figure walks closer to you and takes of your hood. You see yourself smiling a wicked grin. 

"You see what that feel like. It's the same feeling you brought to so many others." She says to you "You cause death where ever you go." 

"No" You say 

"Why do you think you were sent away? You were too dangerous. You could have destroyed all of Asgard!" She says. "You will destroy everyone you love.  Not even Natasha is safe from you. You kill and you kill and you kill with no guilt. You are swimming in a sea of blood." 

"No" You say again 

"Do you remember them? Their screams? Their pleas for mercy? Do you ever think of the parents who's child was just taken from them?You are killer. You are one of the worst people to ever walk the planet." She says and kicks you so hard you roll over "You disgust me" 

Slowly you start to come back from your vision.