3 Welcome to my program

You were in a car with Madame B. She was a very strange person. She never told you her name, or where you were going, or even egnoladged you existance. You were getting quite bored in the car. Suddenly you notice someone about to hit your car. Madame B saw it too. You held your hands out and purple magic shot from them and held the other car in place. Madame B looked over at you shocked.

"How did you do that?" She asked 

"Magic" You say and smile at her. There was a look in her eyes that scared you. It was an evil look, like she was planning something terrible. 

"Well, I think you will do wonderfully here. Just don't use it unless we tell you to." She said with that look still in her eyes. 

"Where is here?" You ask. This time she answered you. 

"A program. We are going to make you into the greatest asset this country has ever seen. You will be very famous darling." She said with a twisted grin spreading on her face. "The training will be quite hard." Then the car parked and you looked out the window and saw a warehouse looking place. "Welcome to the Red Room" She said. 

Then a bag was placed over your head and hand cuffs on your wrists and you were walked somewhere. A door opened and you walked in. The brought you to another room and sat you in a chair. They took the bag of and turned on the lights. 

You saw a bunch of other girls in chairs near you. One of them caught your eye, they had bright red hair. She was sitting next to you. She had pale skin and beautiful green eyes that seemed like emeralds that glistened in a barren desert. (I like her eyes if you can't tell) They were the most beautiful thing you had ever seen and  you used to live in Asguard. 

"Everyone state your name" A male yelled at you all. One by one everyone said there name then they got to the red head. 

"My name is Natalia Romanov" She said. Her voice was clear and smooth. It was beautiful. Next was you. 

"My name is Y/N" You said. 

"The 28 of you have been chosen carefully based on what we know about you. You will be trained here to be the best of the best. In the end only three of you will survive. The three will become The Brown Recluse, The Black Widow, and the best of the three will become The Violet Death. The two spiders will do less missions than The Violet death and will do easier missions. Now can Sofia come up here." He said and on of the girls was unlocked and brought to him "This is what will happen to those of you who do not do well here" He said then shot her. She fell to the ground a pool of red surrounding her head. Her blonde hair slowly getting red in it and her cloths staining. 

That made one thing clear for you. You wouldn't fail. You would make it out alive.