🌙Moon 63: Into the Unknown

A/N: Inspired po siya sa Frozen II kaya huwag kayong mabibigla ha?❤️🤓

Third Person

Silence occured in the middle of the night. The wind was warmed.

Trees and plants are dancing by the beat of the wind as the insects sang. Fireflies flying around the grass and glowing like a stars. It was peaceful and everyone is in a deep sleep.

Then,there this voice,an unknown voice,ruined our lead character's sleep.

'Oh oh oh oh'

Devon cringed her forehead while sleeping in as the voice disturbed her.

'Oh oh oh oh'

Devon moved beside and sleep again. Ignoring this unknown siren.

'Oh oh oh oh'

Devon can't take it anymore and suddenly opened her eyes. She sat and glanced at their window.

'Oh oh oh oh'

She gasped in horror and shocked. She looked at her doormates,they are in deep sleep. She glanced at the wall clock and stand as she wear on her slippers.

"12:00 A.M." she murmured as she rub her both arms on suddenly breezes of wind.It's cold.

'Oh oh oh oh'

She can take it anymore. She need to find that voice.

Slowly opening the door and closed it,she started to sing.

"~I can hear you. But I won't! Some look for trouble,while others don't~"

She looked around.

"~There's a thousand reasons,I should go about my day. And ignore your whispers,which I wish would go away,oh oh oh~"

"Oh oh oh oh" the voice answered. Devon started to walked slowly through the path of the rooftop.

"Oh oh" she sang and looked around while walking and sighed.

"~You're not a voice. You're just a ringing in my ear.And if I heard you, which I don't
I'm spoken for I fear~"

She touch the wall while walking. "~Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls
I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your
calls~"

Devon is finally at the front of the rooftop door. Hesitate to go out. "I've had my adventure, I don't need something new~" she stepped back but she insist. She walked toward and hold the doorknob of the door.

"~I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you~"

Devon opened the door.

And as she stepped in,"~Into the Unknown~" she walked again.

"~Into the Unknown~" nakaabot na siya sa gabayan ng teresa at tiningnan ang tanawin mula sa baba.

"~Into the Unknown ~" she sang as she hold tightly from the bars.

"~Oh oh, oh oh oh~" she gasped and sighed when she heard it from the forest. A sign that the voice was listening to her song.

Muli ito bumuntong hininga at umatras. Pagkaulana'y tumakbo ito at biglang tumalon pababa ng 5th floor building.

She felt that like she is floating in the middle of falling. This time,sarili niya ang tutulungan niya. Wala siyang aasahang magliligtas sa kaniya.

Hinanda niya ang sarili sa paglanding. Nang malagpasan ang 2nd floor ay agad itong gumawa ng Ice slide at nagpadulas. She's at the back of the building.