CHAPTER 25: JENNIE vs ROSÉ

Start from the beginning

"What did you do at her place?" Jungkook asked.

"Talk, eat, and sleep." Lisa was expecting them to gasp, but the opposite happened.

"SLEEP!?!?!" They all exclaimed and stood up from their seats, which made Lisa and other customers flinch. They all sat down when they felt the customers' eyes were on them.

"Yes."

"So you stayed the night at her place?" Byul asked and Lisa nodded.

"It's only happened twice."

"I can't believe you two are long-lost bestfriends." Seulgi pretended that she was wiping her friend's table since her manager was eyeing her. "What a small world."

"Yes, it is." Lisa and her friends, except Seulgi, said it in sync.

"How did Jennie know you were her long-lost best friend?" Rosie asked, which made Lisa wonder. "You haven't asked her yet, do you?"

"Yeah, I didn't think about that."

"I think you should ask her because at first she bullied you, then she just suddenly stopped it."

"I will th—" Lisa was cut off when they heard a voice.

"You can ask me now." They all snapped their heads in the direction where the voice came from. The sudden appearance made them surprised, and the other customers inside the café were also surprised to see the Kims' with the famous Welcome to Hell group.

Jennie Kim sat beside Lisa and faced her instead of Lisa's friends.

"Why are you here?" Lisa asked Jennie

"I came here for you."

"Why?"

"I was looking for you."

"Do you need something?" Jennie shook her head. "Then why?"

"I want to see you and also this twin." Jennie pointed at her twin cousin. "You can ask me anything."

"When did you learn that I'm your best friend? And how did you know that it was me?"

"Jisoo saw your dad's photo and your photo when you were still a kid, then I hired a private investigator to do a confirmation. After the incident at the west gate, Jisoo told me, You are my Lili."

"After I got beaten up so much?" Jennie nodded.

"You already forgive me, right? I already apologize and I will make up for those things I did to you. Once again, I'm sorry for hurting you, Lili."