"I GOT SELECTED," I said, "YES WE GOT SELECTED," she said, as I was still processing.

I couldn't believe that she got selected, I mean I got selected, I mean whatever, but I was so so so HAPPY, that I couldn't control it, nor was I in my senses. 

At this time I didn't know what to do, and I just......I just hugged her tightly. 

Y/n Pov

Taehyung Oppa hugged me, I repeat HE hugged ME, I froze while widening my eyes, hearing gasps of the members, I became a statue, he broke the hug and was stunned by his own action as well.

Other members were just looking at us like WTF just happened right now, WTF really happened, HE HUGGED ME, my world stopped, my heart was beating loudly.

I quickly stood up and ran upstairs, I was a blushing mess, no matter what, how rude he is, but I still loved him, he was my IDOL, I smiled to myself, remembering the moment earlier. I was smiling like crazy when someone knocked on the door, I shook my head removing those thoughts from my mind, and opened it.

It was Taehyung Oppa, he just silently entered the room, and plopped himself on the bed, "Umm tomorrow school and training are gonna start" I said as he just hummed.

"I'll go down," I said as he hummed again. Can I stay in the same room as him for now? No

I didn't wanted to show him I was blushing right now, OH GOD.

A few hours later

"Taehyung-ah so from tomorrow your school and training will start," Namjoon said to Taehyung as he just hummed, while Y/n was silently eating her dinner.

"So Y/n from tomorrow your underground training, as well as your classes, will start," Namjoon said as she just hummed and nodded her head.

Y/n Pov

After hearing Namjoon say to me that from tomorrow my underground training will start, I felt excited, I was gonna start something new from tomorrow, I was also nervous for tomorrow, a new chapter of my life is gonna start, I was nervous, as well as excited too. I hope everything goes well.

The Next Day

It was the next day, a new chapter for both Y/n and Taehyung. 

"Taehyung-ah come fast" Namjoon shouted as Taehyung came down wearing his school uniform, he was all ready for school, Y/n came down too following Taehyung.

"Aish, Taehyung-ah, it's already time, go fast or else you'll be late" Namjoon said, as Taehyung munched the bread and wore his shoes.

"All set" Taehyung said while going towards the door, "All the best" Y/n said as Taehyung just rolled his eyes. "The driver will leave you, do well," Namjoon said as Taehyung nodded and went with the driver.

"Come let's eat our breakfast Y/n," Namjoon said, as she nodded.

~~

"Y/n, from today your underground training will start as well as your classes too," Namjoon said, as she nodded.

"Come let's go to the company, we'll train you there," Namjoon said, as everyone made their way to the car to go to the company.

Taehyung Pov

I reached the school, everyone was looking at me weirdly as I was a foreigner to them, I quickly went to the office to collect my schedule and my I.D card. My homeroom teacher then guided me to the class.

"Good Morning students, today we will have a new student studying with all of us," she said as she entered the class and signaled me to enter.

"Meet her, she is Y/n from India," she said, as I bowed and introduced myself.

"Good Morning everyone I'm Y/n from India, I hope we get along well," I said, "Y/n please go and sit beside Hyeon Jun," she said as Hyeon Jun raised his hand and I went there to sit beside him.

"As Y/n is foreigner, hope you all will help her and become friends with her, and won't discriminate her becaue of her nationality and would treat her well," The teacher said.

"Hello, I'm Hyeon Jun," Hyeon Jun said, as I smiled "I'm Y/n," I said, "So you're an Indian?" he asked as I nodded.

Wasn't I being obvious before?

The class started, and we all got busy listening to it.

~~~

Y/n Pov

"Okay Y/n, so show us some dance steps which you already know," Namjoon Oppa said, as I faked a smile.

ME DANCING THAT TOO IN FRONT OF THEM? NO WAY

I already embarrassed myself in front of them on that day when I sang 'Boy with Luv' with some non-existing Korean words, I don't wanna embarrass myself again.

"Is it necessary to dance?" I asked as he nodded, I gulped and finally decided to dance.

It's okay Y/n, embarass yourself this time, and plan for your funeral too.

~~~

I stopped my dance and then looked at the members, who were seeing me with pursed lips, trying their best not to laugh. "Umm why are you all aren't saying anything?" I asked, and they all glanced at each other.

"I thought I was the worst dancer, but seems Y/n is worst than me," Jin Oppa said in Korean whereas Namjoon Oppa nudged him. Everyone tried their best to control themselves, but I can totally understand, if I was in their place then I would had burst out laughing, clutching my stomach not even caring about the feelings of the one who performed.

It's hard to control your smile when it is worth smiling

"Umm, nice" Namjoon Oppa said, as I sighed "I know that I'm worst in dancing, no need to lie," I said as they were still staring at me silently.

I suddenly pictured myself dancing like a monkey which made me chuckle and that chuckle turned into a laugh, the members finally gave up as they joined me too.

"It's okay, Hobi Hyung will teach you to dance," Namjoon Oppa said as I nodded, "Choose your vocal trainer Y/n," Namjoon Oppa said, "I choose Jungkook and Jimin Oppa," I said.

"What about me?" Jin Oppa asked as I chuckled "You'll be my rap trainer Oppa" I said, "Rap?" he asked, as I nodded.

"Because every Army knows how good you rap," I said as everyone chuckled. "Well I want Jin Oppa to teach me modeling and how to react to a camera," I said as he nodded.

"Okay, then I and Yoongi Hyung will be teaching you rap," Namjoon Oppa said as I nodded.

~~

"UGH, I'm tired now," I said after being exercised for 2 hours straight "This is your first day, so we will not be training you a lot, but from tomorrow your real training will start," Namjoon Oppa said as I frowned, "What was this? this wasn't a real training?" I asked, as he passed me smile while shaking his head, "You're doing this for your own future," he said as I huffed out before nodding.

"Well a little break won't hurt right," I said as he chuckled, "Okay fine, it's already 12:00 P.M, so let's have our lunch," he said, as I nodded vigorously.

I seriously need to reward myself, for the hardwork I've done today

-

-

-

To Be Continued