0:71

Aubrey Miller. 💓

{Aubrey Birthday}

{Aubrey Birthday}

It's my birthday week and I'm happy as hell, we get to be outta Atlanta for a while and that's the best part. Being away from everybody and they negativity. I invited Sakiya, Asia, Senia, and Paris and Sj invited Terrell, Semaj, Judah, and MaKai. And of course MaKai brought his girlfriend.

We all put half in on the cabin we rented out and let me tell you I know it's gone be some drama but me being Aubrey ima make sure it's not no beef so ima clear the air simple as that. Right now everyone was in the kitchen having their own conversation until we left to go to the beach.

"Ok listen up cause I wanna have everything laid out on the table before we leave here. I don't want no drama on my trip. I and my boyfriend invited y'all to have a good time. So whatever y'all gotta get off y'all chest say it right now or forever hold yo fuckin peace." I said standing on the island.

"I'm not tryna start nothing but, Senia do you have a problem wit me?" Riley asked.

"Why would I have a problem with you?" Senia asked.

"Cause yo sister gotta problem wit me." Riley said.

"No I don't." Both Sakiya and Asia said.

"Kayleigh!" Riley said.

"What that gotta do wit me?" Senia asked sipping her water.

"I just thought maybe if yo sister ain't like nobody you wouldn't either." Riley said.

"Oh!" Senia said drinking her water.

"This bitch!" Paris said laughing.

"What?" Senia asked laughing.

"Y'all seem a li shady." Riley said.

"How? Because we laughed." Senia said.

"Y'all got a li inner joke." Riley said.

"Chileeeeeeee, this is ghetto. Anyways, just because my sister gotta problem wit you doesn't mean I have one." Senia said.

"Ok!" Riley said.

"That's it?" Semaj asked.

"Yeah, fuck am I supposed to beef wit a unknown ass female for she ain't did shit to me." Senia said and Paris and Asia bust out laughing.

"Y'all bitches is aggy." I said laughing.

"I'm sorry! It's just funny to me because I feel like she tryna get a reaction outta Senia cause she wit her baby daddy." Paris said laughing.

"Chileee I would never be mad, angry, pressed, depressed, upset about another bitch being wit him. If he happy and she happy that's all they need to worry about." Senia said.

"Period!" Sakiya said.

"Nobody was tryna say that." Riley said mugging her.

"Girl please nobody knew you and Kayleigh had an issue besides you and Kayleigh so you was tryna stat sum." Paris said.