0:18

Sekani Johnson (Sr) . 👺

In my kids eyes I'm a bad father because the way I treat or treated my daughter Senia

In my kids eyes I'm a bad father because the way I treat or treated my daughter Senia. Yes some things did happen to her that I did know about but what I didn't know was that she was raped and abused. When it comes to my kids I'll go to jail for'em but my daughters I'll die for'em not saying I won't do the same for my sons.

I need to talk to Senia and get things back right wit us. I've said some things to her that a father should never say to his daughter.

Daughter #3❤️

Wyd?
Not delivered !

She must've blocked me so the only way to handle this is, by me going to her mother's house and seeing her face to face.

___

"Where's Senia?" I asked Saniyah walking in the kitchen.

"She's in her room." She said.

"Ain't you supposed to be pregnant?" I asked.

"Boy you really thought we was finna make some more kids? Hell no, you have enough kids already." She said.

"I have 8 kids." I said.

"And you want more? Fuck no." She said.

"Ima trap you one way or another." I said walking upstairs.

I knocked on Senia's door and she opened it.

"Wassup!" I said.

She nodded her head and went to go get back in bed.

"I needa talk to you for a minute." I said sitting on her bed.

Silence.....

"I apologize for anything I've done to you that mad you hurt, cry, sad, angry, everything. As a father I shouldn't have said what I said and do I genuinely apologize because no child should have to go through some shit wit their parents like this. Your smart, intelligent, and talented daughter. I do love you." I said.

Silence......

"You may still be mad at me but I'm coming to you to apologize for my wrongs and hopefully we can end our problems." I said standing up.

I kissed her forehead and walked out her room and went back downstairs.

"Have you spoke to Senia?" I asked.