0:16

Senia Johnson . 💕

I opened my eyes and once I did I closed them back immediately due to the bright lights

I opened my eyes and once I did I closed them back immediately due to the bright lights. I tried to move my body but it hurt like shit.

"Good morning Ms.Johnson." A nurse said walking in.

"Good morning." I said smiling.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I can't move, everything is numb." I said.

"We did give you numbing medicine so that you won't feel any pain. It should wear off inna about 15 minutes." She said.

"Okay, when can I be released?" I asked.

"We were gonna release you tomorrow but you have to stay til Wednesday due to the way your body is set up." She said.

"Okay can you call someone for me?" I asked.

"Of course who would you like?" She asked.

"My sisters Asia Johnson and Sakiya Williams." I said.

"Okay!" She said walking out.

I just wanna go home.

___

Asia and Sakiya walked in and started busting into tears.

"Hey sisters!" I said excitedly.

"Hey baby!" Asia said hugging me.

"How are you?" Sakiya asked.

"I'm living." I said.

"So ya mama and I fell out because she tryna go on vacation while your inna hospital. So she felt some type of way on how I responded and yeah ion fuck wit ha no more." Sakiya said.

"Same wit Sekani he wanna tell me that Senia needs be inna mental hospital cause of the way she act. I said well if it wasn't for you and Saniyah she wouldn't fight all the time. And I said that the girl is traumatized. He gone say sum she can't keep blaming them deaths on the way she acts. I said multiple people died in front of ha and four of them was literally inna car wit ha. So ion fuck wit him no more." Asia said.

My parents aren't even parents.

"What about Kay Kay and nem?" I asked.

"Sj and dad fought in Sj mama kitchen." Asia said.

"Semaj don't want nun to do wit mama." Sakiya said.

"Kayleigh is goin through it, she literally was finna fight any and everybody who breathed wrong." Asia said.

"Ima call ha up here tomorrow." I said.

"So the news said something about a MaKai Wright, I fuck wit his sister Layla, and so she was like he told ha that he felt like he caused you to get hit by the truck because y'all had just got into an argument before you got hit and that he wasn't gonna come visit you because he would feel weird and bad about it." Asia said.