0:73

MaKai Wright. 🐐

{Back in Atlanta}

{Back in Atlanta}

"So what you gone do about yo baby mama?" Riley asked.

"Fuck you mean what ima do any her?" I asked.

"You need to do sum because ion like how she got on live saying negative shit about me or you." She said.

"Fuck did she say?" I asked.

"How I was a hoe and fucking wit a nigga who had a girl and a baby onna way, like why do she feel like she can say whatever the fuck she wants and I can't say nun back?" She asked.

"You wanna go somewhere and meet up wit her and talk the shit out? I'm not finna get on no social media shit." I said.

"Yeah I do." She said.

"Aight get ready." I said.

Babymama👩‍👧💕

Can you meet us at Apple Bee's?

Babymama👩‍👧💕: Who is us?

Me & Riley!

Babymama👩‍👧💕: For what?

She said you got on social media saying sum shit..idk ima just let her say what she gotta say & you do the same.

Babymama👩‍👧💕: Tf- bet give me 10 minutes.

Ion even know what the fuck Riley talking bout. Senia ain't said shit since we been back all she do is mind her business.

"You ready?" I asked grabbing my keys.

"Yeah!" She said.

_______

I pulled up at Apple Bee's and soon Senia pulled up next to me in this all black challenger wit tinted windows. I knew she was with this nigga.

Both Riley and got I got out the car and walked inside.

"Would you guys like a booth or table?" The waitress asked walking up to us.

"Booth!" I said.

"Alright follow me." She said.

We followed behind her and got seated in the back. Soon as we sat down Senia and her li friend came and sat down across from us.

"Would you guys like anything to drink?" She asked.

"A lemonade!" Riley said.

"A water!" Senia said.

"A Sprite!" Judah said.

"A Pepsi!" I said.

"Alright I'll be back with your drink." She said walking away.