0:44

Senia Johnson.💕

MaKai and I were currently packing things into our Uhaul truck

MaKai and I were currently packing things into our Uhaul truck. But I also brought my brothers to help and my dad and MaKai's grandpa.

"How are you feeling?" His grandma asked.

"This baby is moving way too much." I said.

"Is it use to MaKai's touch?" She asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"MaKai come here." She said.

"I can't grandma I gotta get this stuff done." He said.

"What's wrong?" My mama asked coming up to me.

"This baby is moving too much." I said.

"Have you ate anything?" She asked.

"No ma, just leave me alone ion wanna be bothered right now." I said walking upstairs to my room.

"What's wrong wit you?" Semaj asked making everyone look at me.

"Nothing! I wish y'all would mind y'all damn business." I said going in the bathroom.

I'm just so ready to get this over and done with. My sisters, and MaKai's mama was at the apartment already putting the furniture in.

"What's wrong?" MaKai asked walking in.

"Yo fucking baby won't stop moving." I said washing my hands.

Touched my stomach and the baby stopped moving.

"Unt unt this baby bet not come out loving you more than me I'm the one that had to carry her for 9 months." I said.

"She is." He said.

"It's a boy." I said.

"No it's not." He said.

"Let's make a bet." I said.

"Aight, if it's a girl you gotta give 6 more kids and if it's a boy we can have 1 more." He said.

"Deal!" I said shaking his head.

Ohhh I pray this baby is boy.

______

Everything was loaded into the truck and MaKai went to our new apartment. We starting off good. He has 2 cars and I 3 but of course ima surprise him with another one.  We both have a job and our place period! And we're only 19.

towards MaKai parked the truck in the parking lot and we got out and everyone pulled up behind us. I walked up the steps and went to my door and walked in.

"My place look so big." I said.

"Girl I said the same thing you got a upstairs too." Sakiya said.

"And MaKai finna be working them steps because I'm not finna be going up and down all the time." I said sitting on the counter.

"Yeah them a lotta steps too." Asia said.