0:45

MaKai Wright. 🐐

I woke up to my alarm going off at 8:15

I woke up to my alarm going off at 8:15. I turned it off and laid back down for a while a nigga was tired from moving allat shit yesterday.

I got up and stretched and walked in the bathroom to take a shower and allat.

_______

It was now 8:45 and I had my client coming soon. So I just simply put on some black joggers and a black wife beater wit some nike socks and my slides.

"Bae!" I said walking over to Senia.

"Hmm." She mumbled.

"When yo client coming?" I asked.

"At 9:30!" She said.

"Aight!" I said walking out the room and going downstairs.

I went in the closet area and got my stuff up and started setting everything up. And by the time I was finished it was a knock at the door. I went to open it and it was 3 females here. I just hope and pray Senia don't flip out.

"Who going first?" I asked.

"I am!" A light skin said.

"Alright, well uh y'all two can sit onna couch if y'all need anything just let me know." I said.

"Okay!" The other two said.

"What you getting?" I asked.

"Just 4 red butterflies." She said.

"Where at?" I asked putting my gloves on.

"On my side." She said.

"Alright go ahead and lay out for me and lift ya shirt up." I said putting my mask on.

Soon as I turned it on Senia came downstairs.

"You hungry?" She asked walking in the kitchen.

"Yeah!" I said starting on the first butterfly.

"I'm finna go get some food I'll be back." She said.

"Aight!" I said.

"How y'all long y'all been together?" The girl on the couch asked.

"7 years!" I lied.

Fuck you in my business for?

"That's wassup." She said.

"Yeah!" I said.

________

I was finished wit 3 I had and I have another person coming around 12 and it was only 10:50. Senia was finishing her last customer so I just sat on the couch until she finished.

Mama👑❤️

Mama👑❤️: Yo sister is locked up.