0:29

Aubrey Miller. 💓

"Hey mama K

"Hey mama K." I said hugging Keisha as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey baby." She said hugging me back.

"So I needed to talk to you about something." I said sitting on a stool at the island.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Um, no actually. So you know Sj and I been together for almost a year and so like months ago when we did argued he would not talk to me, he would just straight up ignore me. But now as time goes by, every time we do argue he thinks sex is a good way of getting rid of the anger from each other. I know you may not wanna hear it, but I love the sex and it's great but since you are his mother. I would want advice from you to try and help him communicate with me when we do argue." I said.

"I personally would try to sit down and have a conversation because when I was with his father that's what he struggled wit the most. So like when your not doing anything or he's not just try to communicate and if he doesn't then tell me and I'll put some sense into him." She said.

"Okay thank you." I said getting up.

"No problem." She said.

I walked upstairs and went in Sj and I room and he was laying on the bed on his phone.

"Babe!" I said sitting next him.

"Wassup!" He said scrolling on his phone.

"Can we talk right quick?" I asked picking at my nails.

I need them done by Senia ASAP.

"Wassup!" He said still scrolling on his phone.

"Put your phone down?" I asked.

"Mhmcht come on Aubrey what you need to talk about?" He asked looking at me.

"Sekani could you put your phone down?" I asked.

"There. What you wanna talk about?" He asked mugging me.

"Why are you getting so mad for?" I asked mugging him.

"Because you want me to do some shit and motherfuckas only want that when they think motherfuckas not listening to them." He said.

"Because it's outta respect." I said.

"The fuck you want Aubrey?" He asked.

"Why do you chose to have sex wit me every time we argue?" I asked.

"Because I want to." He said.

"Well I don't. I think we need to start communicating." I said.

"We good how we is." He said.

"No were not. You think sex is the way to solve that problem and it's not. We need to communicate. Communication is key Sekani." I said.

"You done?" He asked.