0:48

Savon Harris (Jr.) 🧡

"Savon come downstairs

"Savon come downstairs." I heard my dad say.

My mama told him what happened the other night and truth be told a nigga scared. My dad has been to jail hella times some of his cases was for brutally beating somebody up cause he disrespected my grandma and my mama. He has sent my oldest brother to the hospital for stealing, hitting women, and disrespecting his mama. I have more siblings  on my dad side. I have 1 older brother and sister and two younger sisters.

"Yeah!" I said sitting on the couch.

"So what happened the night you was pulled over?" He asked.

My dad was a buff ass nigga and that's one nigga ima always be scared of. 😂😂

"Nun!" I said lying.

"Savon I'm not with the lying shit straight up. Tell me what happened or ima have yo ass in the hospital." He said.

"I was with Karter, Kiya, and Kayleigh and he had took his moms car and we rode around at first we went to Asia house. Her dude answered the door and him and Karter exchanged some words and he told us to go home. But we didn't and we rode around til like midnight and the cops pulled us over." I said.

"So why y'all ain't go home?" He asked.

"We ain't want to." I said and next thing I know a punch was hit at my chest.

Shit hurt!

"So that's what we doing? Not going home when a grown ass adult tell you too?" He asked.

"........"

"I asked a question." He said.

"It was nothing to do." I said.

"SO YO ASS GET PULLED OVER AND HAVE A GROWN ASS WOMAN FACING CHARGERS CAUSE YALL STOLE HER CAR?" He yelled punching me again.

"We ain't know it was guns in the car." I said.

"Karter, Kiya, and Kayleigh had weapons on them." He said.

"......."

"So since you don't wanna speak the fuck up and not listen to nobody. You staying at my house. You not allowed on the game, back at ya moms, or outside." He said

"Bro for what though?" I asked.

"Didn't I just say why. Be glad I'm letting you keep ya phone." He said.

"Alright whatever." I said going upstairs.

I went in my room and flopped down on my bed texting my mama.

First Lady🤰🏾💕

Can I come to your house?

First Lady🤰🏾💕: I'm at work Savon.

Can you have Semaj pick up or Senia?