0:36

MaKai Wright. 🐐

{2 weeks later}

{2 weeks later}

I can finally walk now and I'm more than blessed to do everything now. Drive, walk, not depend on anymore, play basketball everything. Since I was staying at Senia house a lot I decided to come on back home. I miss my game and bed.

"Hey brother." Kiya said running towards me.

"Wazzam wit it." I said walking in my grandfather house.

"Waddup my boy." He said dapping me up.

"Wazzam!" I said smiling.

"You better?" He asked.

"Definitely!" I said walking to the kitchen.

"Where's your girlfriend I haven't met her yet?" He said.

"She's at home right now she ain't feeling too well." I said.

Truth is Senia and I got into it because her ex hit her up on some sneaky shit and she was saying how she don't know what he's talking bout and that she wasn't cheating on me. I just need time and space from her.

"Is she okay?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Ya moms doing alright?" He asked.

"Yeah! She's just been working and missing my brother and pops." I said.

"I'll come check up on her tomorrow. You keep ya mama straight and focus cause ya li sister can't." He said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Kiya was at school acting up and got disrespectful wit ya moms and she was caught doing some shit on live wit ya girl sister and they boyfriends." He said.

"Why nobody told me?" I asked.

"I thought ya girl would've but I definitely whooped her ass. Kiya felt like just cause y'all daddy ain't here she can do whatever, I had to put a end to that shit." He said.

"Damn!" I said shaking my head.

Fav💍rite L🥺dy

Fav💍rite L🥺dy: You left your charger over here.

I got another one.

Fav💍rite L🥺dy: Can you stop being mad at me MaKai, I didn't do anything wrong.

Senia I'm not finna do this with you over messages.

Fav💍rite L🥺dy: Do what MaKai? I'm tryna tell you I didn't do anything to you and I didn't cheat on you with him. I haven't spoke to him since before I started fw you. Stop tryna treat me like I did something wrong because I didn't.