0:62

Senia Johnson. 💕

{a week later}

{a week later}

Right now I was at MaKai's house because I was here with Ka'Lani and he wanted to have family day I guess. I didn't mind but I'm still a li rocky about our situation but ima put my pride to the side to have a nice day with and for our child.

"We need to go to Walmart." I said burping Ka'Lani.

"Aight I'm finna take a shower and allat then we can go." He said.

"Hurry up!" I said.

"Don't rush me in my shit." He said.

"Boy you couldn't wait to say that." I said as we laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." He said walking in his room.

He lives downtown and I live on the south side so we live about 15 to 20 minutes away from each other.

"You so pwetty." I said laying her down and started changing her diaper.

This li girl got big within a week and she got it from her daddy because he showed me some baby pictures of him and that nigga was fat.

"Ma ma baby so cute." I said kissing all over her face.

I got up and threw her diaper away and grabbed my phone off the counter and FaceTimed Aubrey. She's literally my best friend I talk to her about any and everything.

"Hey best!" She answered.

"Hey bestie what you doing?" I asked.

"Finna cook your brother some breakfast who house house you at?" She asked sitting her phone up.

"MaKai got him a place." I said.

"That's good, are y'all good?" She asked.

"I'm working on being nice to him you know." I said.

"Yeah! Where you finna go all dressed up?" She asked.

"We're having family day." I said.

"Awwwww where's my tink?" She asked.

"On the couch." I said going to pick her up.

"Look at her chunky self." She said as I stepped back in the camera.

"Say hi TT Aubrey." I said waving her hand.

She snatched back from and started crying.

"What's wrong with her li mean ass?" Sj asked stepping into the camera.

"She seen her daddy walk in his room." I said.

"She's a daddy girl?" Aubrey asked.

"Girl yes and she be acting so fake towards me. Girl I pushed you out of me how dare you act and look just like your father. I carried you for 7 months." I said looking at her funny.