0:43

Senia Johnson .💕

[a month later]

[a month later]

I am 4 months period! My baby has grown so much bigger like I can't even believe I'm really pregnant. I'm still doing my hair and allat like yesterday I had about 7 customers and I made over 1,000 dollars. MaKai is still doing tattoos and cuts. Like now my brothers and his friends come to him for their cuts. We still haven't opened our shop yet but we're definitely working on it. And tomorrow we get our apartment so we'll be moving in things tomorrow period.

"You hungry?" MaKai asked walking in the room.

We were currently at my house and he had moved everything of his to my house because the apartment were about to get us only 20 minutes away from here but 45 minutes from his house.

"Yeah, what you finna get?" I asked.

"Some chic-fil-a." He said grabbing his keys.

"I want the 12 piece chicken nugget meal with a lemonade." I said drinking my water.

"Aight, I love you." He said kissing me then my stomach and walking out.

"I love you too." I said.

I'm finna prank his ass. I grabbed my camera and walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

"Heyy YouTube its ya girl Senia and I'm back with another video. So today I'm finna prank MaKai. He just went to go get some food, so ima do the hiding somebody in my room prank. And I know he finna go crazy so y'all stay tuned. Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe cause you'on wanna miss out on these great pranks I'm finna start doing on him and that's on period." I said.

I set the camera up in my room behind my shoe box where nobody would ever look.

______

I heard MaKai come in the house so I hurried up and acted like I was hiding somebody in our room.

"Senia!" I heard him say opening the door.

"Heyy!" I said walking away from the bathroom.

"Fuck is you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing!" I said grabbing my food.

"Nah bruh why the fuck is you saying shh for and hurry up. Who the fuck you talking to?" He asked.

"Nobody, I just came from out the bathroom." I said sipping my lemonade.

"Nah bruh cause you got me fucked up. On my daddy bro I'm finna throw this food on you. Who the fuck you got in here bruh." He asked going to bathroom.

"Wait bae!" I said laughing.

"Fuck you mean, who the fuck is here bruh?" He asked pushing me out the way.

"Nobody!" I said.

He opened the door and looked around and came back out and I ran away from the closet.