0:17

Senia Johnson. 💕

After being cramped up inna hospital for 2 more weeks, I've definitely became more aggressive and meaner than I expected

After being cramped up inna hospital for 2 more weeks, I've definitely became more aggressive and meaner than I expected. My bruises are that visible anymore and I've healed a lot better. During the two weeks innear I've not talked to MaKai or my parents. I still live with my mom but it's time for me to go.

Today Semaj is picking me up from the hospital and I half to be on bed rest for another 2 weeks.

"Waddup!" Semaj said walking in the room with a nurse.

"Hey!" I said.

"So Ms.Johnson here's some medication that you should take twice a day, when you wake up but after you eat and once again before bed. If you have any other questions you can call this number on the paper." The nurse said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"No problem, be safe." She said.

"Thank you!" I said.

Both Semaj and I walked out the room and got onto the elevator.

"Nisha outta jail and she fought Kenya and so Nisha is now on the band and Kenya and pops broke up but she left the twins wit him. Mama pregnant wit pops other child. Sj got him and Aubrey an apartment. Savon stay in his room all day, I do too. Karter doesn't go to school anymore and Kayleigh is a quiet person now. And Asia doesn't come around anymore." Semaj said as we walked towards his car.

"All this happened while I was in here?" I asked for clarification.

"Yep, that's why nobody has came to visit you because everybody dealing wit they own problems." He said.

"What about Sakiya?" I asked.

"Her and mama fought and so now their not fuckin wit each other." He said.

"Damn!" I said shaking my head.

___

I walked inna house and my mama was cooking some food.

"Hey Senia!" She said.

I waved at her and went up to my room.

"I miss my bed." I said laying in my bed.

Sakiya🥰

Sakiya🥰: Are you out the hospital?

Yes!

Sakiya🥰: Well your dad texted me and said that all of us are going out for dinner to resolve issues and there will be a counselor there, are you willing to come?

I will, but I'm not resolving anything wit anybody period.

Sakiya🥰: Okay!