0:15

Saniyah King . 💜

Before we could even handle the Senia situation, we had to handle the rumor about Chloe so called sleeping with Sakion

Before we could even handle the Senia situation, we had to handle the rumor about Chloe so called sleeping with Sakion. Ion think London should've told anyone if Kenya did tell her because it wasn't her business period and ion think Chloe has ever had a talk with Chloe or Sakion to say it. So either London is lying or Kenya and I really don't have time for this drama again. It's uncalled for and annoying, we all done had sex wit Sekani and had kids by him, so it's unnecessary for the bullshit seriously.

Right now Sekani, Chloe, Keisha, London, Kenya, Sakion, and I are at Sekani's house because of this rumor.

"It was brought to my attention that I told London that Chloe had sex with Sakion." Kenya said.

"I just wanna know did you tell her?" Chloe asked.

"No, London and I never had a conversation ever." Kenya said.

"So how do I know?" London asked.

"You didn't hear it from me and for you to know this is if Sakion of Chloe would've told me and I never had a conversation with either of them. So therefore your lying and tryna start shit." Kenya said.

"Okay whatever." London said.

"So did you have a conversation with Kenya or not?" Chloe asked.

"No!" London said.

"See you tryna make me look like the bad guy and that's how you get caught up inna lie
so next time you lie make sure you got people to lie with and for you honey." Kenya said.

"I outta beat the shit outta you fa lying." Chloe said pointing at London.

"Girl bye you ain't beating shit." London said.

"Lie on my name again and on my son I'll beat the fuck outta you bitch." Chloe said walking out the house.

I'm just done wit the drama and this family I needa take a break like go on vacation or something because this nonsense literally.

Savon Harris (Jr). 🧡

 🧡