0:47

Senia Johnson. 💕

I was up a li early like around 9 because I had some clients today before I had to go around looking for themes for my gender reveal

I was up a li early like around 9 because I had some clients today before I had to go around looking for themes for my gender reveal. MaKai was still sleep so I ended up making him some breakfast and putting it in the microwave til he woke up.

"Good morning mamas." MaKai said kissing me on my cheek.

"Good morning!" I said scrolling through my Instagram feed.

"You cooked?" He asked yawning.

"Yeah, your plate is in the microwave." I said as I heard a knock on the door.

"People here early as hell." He said.

"I have clients today." I said opening the door.

"Hey!" The girl said walking in.

"Hey!" I said closing and locking the door.

"Wassup!" MaKai said nodding his head at her.

"Hello!" She said waving.

"Your getting your hair done right?" I asked.

"Yes!" She said.

"Okay you can just grab a chair and I'll go get everything." I said walking upstairs to my beauty room.

I grabbed everything I needed and went back downstairs.

"Are you thirsty?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll take a water." She said.

"Bae grab two waters." I said opening the packs of hair.

I set everything up and got started on her hair.

_______

"Period! This fye as fuck." She said looking in the mirror.

"Thank you! You like it?" I asked.

"Girl like? I love it. Best hair style I've had so far." She said handing me 3 hundred dollar bills.

"Period! Thank you!" I said.

"Your welcome and thank you again." She said before walking out.

"You charge 300 for yo braids?" MaKai asked.

"Certain ones, like box braids, faux locs the extreme long ones, and lemonade braids I charge 300 but that only depends on the length. If comes to the end of your back it's only 200 but if you get it past your butt it's 300. But like weave like I got that's like 315 depending on what you get. Some people think it's reasonable." I said sitting in the chair.

"So what about some cornrows?" He asked.

"Mid back 75, the end of your back 100, at your butt 115, and longer than that 150." I said.

"You expensive." He said.

"You can't be cheated out ya money." I said.

"How many more clients you got?" He asked.