#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter thirty-one.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗎𝗆 𝗂𝗋𝖺𝖾 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗌
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈 𝖾𝗌𝗍.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ"ጠልረዕጎፕል, ርዐዪክል, ዕቿነኗዪልርልዕል!" Sol swore as she ran through the forest- this time she took the fastest path, as she didn't have time to worry about her own safety; Morgana was alive and her family couldn't be saved anymore, it was all too much and the fairy felt horrified with the new information, she would have to think more about it later, as, right now, her only job was to warn her friends about what she had just discovered.

ㅤㅤㅤSol didn't bother to dodge the pricks that grew in some of the wild plants around the big trees, her armor became more and more scratched as she ran to get to Camelot as soon as possible.

ㅤㅤㅤOnly stopping once to breathe, Solamon finally arrived at the castle, alarming the other guards as she ran inside to find Hisirdoux's room. As soon as she found it, she ran inside, hitting the door and scaring most of the teens that were inside it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Morgana! She's... she-" it was hard to breathe after all the running, she hadn't realize how heavy she felt until then, like she was about to black out at any moment.

ㅤㅤㅤ"She's alive, we know." Steve crossed his arms, rolling his eyes at the worried fairy.

ㅤㅤㅤIt was a relief to her that they already knew that, Solamon finally let herself breathe properly and relax a bit; she shouldn't have done that, her exhaustion from not having slept through the night and instead running from the Wild Wood to Camelot was immense. As soon as she sighed to let her body become less tense, her legs gave in and she had to kneel down.

ㅤㅤㅤIt was hard to lift a fairy with heavy armor, Claire, Ezekiel and Hisirdoux discovered, as they were the ones who had to take her to bed so she could rest before they explained the whole situation.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ"So? Did he believe you?" Solamon asked Claire as she and Hisirdoux left Merlin's workshop with muzzles covering their mouths.

ㅤㅤㅤClaire coughed repeatedly and the muzzle disappeared, so Hisirdoux quickly followed up on her action.

ㅤㅤㅤ"What do you think?" the young witch frowned, crossing her arms as she watched Sol sigh, not surprised by Merlin's reaction about the situation.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah, I figured he wouldn't believe it." the fairy mumbled cusses, angry at the old wizard for being such an ignorant man.

ㅤㅤㅤ"No sign of Morgana anywhere..." Claire looked around, searching for any evidence that could show where Morgana was hiding.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Nothing but unwashed plebeians stuffing their faces," Solamon's whole body trembled after hearing Hisirdoux's voice; she still wasn't ready to face him, reason why the ginger refused to look at him or even talk to the boy. Claire noticed her weird body language, being right by her side, but didn't say anything. "eh, Steve?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, yeah!" Steve sang as he raised a freshly cooked chicken leg, smiling at it as if was the last piece of food in the world. He even kneeled in the ground as he looked at it, glorifying the chicken with it's magnificent smell. "A mighty leg for a mighty warrior!"

ㅤㅤㅤAs he stood up, he smiled at Ezekiel and offered him the chicken leg, to which he smiled brightly at before he reached out to it, thinking that he was the mighty warrior his friend mentioned before. Before he could get the food, however, Steve brought it back to himself and kissed the chicken twice, laughing at Ezekiel's dissapointed face as he took pictures of himself while holding the big leg.