#ㅤㅤ⁰⁸. si vis amari, ama.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗌𝗂 𝗏𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂, 𝖺𝗆𝖺.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤSOLAMON WASN'T EXPECTING an event to happen after two days since she met Morgana; the power that young woman showed her became the main theme of her nightmares, the wizard's apprentice truly scared her, mostly because of her dark magic, but also because she made it clear that she was going to do something against the king - Solamon wanted to discover what was she planning before accusing the princess with no proof at all -.

ㅤㅤㅤThe fairy didn't know if the royal siblings were close and that made Sol even more worried; she didn't knew what betrayal felt like, but she supposed it would be heartbreaking coming from a sister - she had many of those herself and expected nothing but good things from them -.

ㅤㅤㅤHowever, even when she insisted on searching for the princess for two days straight, there was no sigh of Morgana anywhere and Solamon didn't have permission to enter her room unless she had the princess's permission. Could she be locked in her room to prepare whatever she was planning on? Possibly, but the fairy tried to spy from the room's windows and saw nothing but the expensive furniture and Morgana's belongings - minus her staff, Solamon did not fail to notice it's absence -.

ㅤㅤㅤHisirdoux was worried for his friend, always checking up on her after she told him about her meeting with the princess. It felt good to at least have a friend in a strange place, Sol was more than happy to talk to the boy after all the stress she was going through.

ㅤㅤㅤHe insisted in walking with her around Camelot durring the king's private match - she didn't bother to know more about the event, Solamon couldn't care less about it -. They were lucky Hisirdoux had some money with himself, the fairy was too curious for her own good and wanted to have a taste of every food she could smell around the city; Sol didn't had the chance to eat much when she went to the city for the first time since she wasted all of Merlin's money on clothes and decorations for herself.

ㅤㅤㅤ"What is this?" she asked him, pointing to a round shaped food that curiously smelled like fruits.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Blueberry pie! Do you want a piece?" the boy smiled and started counting his coins to buy the pie.

ㅤㅤㅤ"What kind of question is that? Of course I want a piece!" the girl shook her friend's shoulder with a smile on her freckled face.

ㅤㅤㅤWhile Solamon ate the pie, Hisirdoux introduced her to a band that played in the street for the peasants that lived around there, she showed interest in all of the band members - they all seemed like lovely people - and Hisirdoux was grateful for not being judged by his taste in music; all of the people that lived inside the castle had refined taste and none of them respected his own.

ㅤㅤㅤAfter she finished eating the piece of pie, the non-human girl watched as some people danced in front of the band; they all seemed to be having a lot of fun, though Sol was more focused on learning the dance by watching them. She frowned after noticing something odd, turning to Hisirdoux for him to help with her confusion.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Why do they have their shoes on?" the fairy asked to her friend.

ㅤㅤㅤ"What do you mean?" Hisirdoux asked back, not understanding what was confusing about the situation.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Why do they have their shoes on if they're dancing? That's not how it works."

ㅤㅤㅤ"Do you dance without your shoes?" she only nodded in response. "Oh, I see. Why?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"It's easier. Here, I'll show you if you come dance with me." she kicked her shoes off, putting them to the side before extending her hand to Hisirdoux, who didn't hesitate to take her hand on his own; could you blame him? They were always warm and comforting to hold onto, probably because of her magic, Solamon told him once that her magic was focused on the light and warmth of the sun.

ㅤㅤㅤThe ginger pulled him after he took his shoes off and started counting her own feet out loud while doing the steps of the song to show him how to dance to it. He wasn't exactly a quick learner like she was but he got the hang of it after stepping in Solamon's feet - not once, not twice, but five times -.

ㅤㅤㅤWhile they were circling each other in a part of the song - Sol teached him how to keep his balance in that part by keeping his hand supporting her own in the air -, Hisirdoux could see the big smile the girl had on her face, he never saw a smile that bright coming from her. They changed partners after turning twice, but Solamon kept her eyes on him to see how he was doing in the dance; she wanted to be looking just in case he stepped in another person's foot, that would be funny. Unfortunately, or fortunately for him, Hisirdoux did not step on anyone's foot after that, he was having fun dancing with other people.

ㅤㅤㅤWhile Solamon danced with a middle aged woman not much shorter than herself, she saw her friend dance with another woman way older than the one she was dancing with, that woman was very thin and kept pulling the boy around, circling other couples, he looked a little worried - he didn't want to end up hitting someone by accident -, but didn't stop his partner from running around with him.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Don't worry dear, that woman won't run away with your husband, and even if she does, I don't think she'll get so far with those thin legs." the woman laughed at her own joke, gaining Solamon's attention. She didn't knew what "husband" ment, but supposed that was only another word for friend; humans had the horrible habit of creating too many words with the same meaning.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh no, I'm not scared for him, I'm scared for her. Hisirdoux made my feet numb by how much he stepped on them." the older woman laughed again - such a contagious laugh she had!, it made Sol smile a lot more -.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, that poor woman! Well, you better get him back before he crushes her feet!" she let go of the young girl, who waltzes to get to her friend, just in time for them to switch partners again.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hello there." she smiled at Hisirdoux, who seemed nauseous after twirling so much with the thin woman.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh my- I don't think I'll dance with old people ever again, that woman wouldn't stop spinning!"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Don't be so harsh, she was having fun." Solamon laughed at Hisirdoux, who only frowned at her after the world stopped spinning to him. Douxie sighed, happy to dance at normal speed again, before he smiled at the fairy, who could only smile back; like the lady from before, Hisirdoux had a contagious smile, it never failed to make her face warm and her heart happy.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Even so, I like dancing with you better." he commented, scratching the back of his own neck to pretend he wasn't so shy when admitting such thing. That one phrase was enough to make Solamon blush, she lowered her head and smiled.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I never danced with anyone other than my brothers and my parents before." she admitted - it was only fair to tell something like that since the boy had done it too -.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Really?!" she nodded, happy at how excited he seemed all of a sudden.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Well, it is a pleasure to be your first dance... kind of." he laughed, bowing after the dance was over, Sol did the same, never taking her eyes off her friend; he was, indeed, a charming human boy.

ㅤㅤㅤThe peaceful moment ended after an explosion near the border of Camelot caused a small earthquake, both the teenagers looked up to try and see what was going on before running to Merlin's workplace, hopefully he was there to help explain what was going on.