#ㅤㅤ¹⁷. in memoriam.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗆.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤAS HISIRDOUX PLAYED his lute from the pile of books, Solamon was cleaning the floor with a broom as Merlin asked her to; she really wanted to search for Morgana instead, but the situation was really stressing her out, so Sol thought it was good that she was taking a break from that.

ㅤㅤㅤShe sighed and tried to relax her shoulders, but it seemed impossible to do so, Morgana and her possible plans of betrayal were always invading her mind.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hey, are you okay? You seem stressed..." her friend asked from where he was sitting, pausing the song he played to pay attention to her.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I can't stop thinking of Morgana, she must be hiding somewhere, but I can't even get out of Camelot to search for her!" she threw the broom to the side of a wall angrily, watching as Hisirdoux sighed and found a more comfortable position where he sat.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Why don't you sit and relax a bit? You seem like you could use some of that. Come here, sit with me and listen to the master of all music play one of his creations!" he joked, smiling as he patted a place by his side for Solamon to take a sit.

ㅤㅤㅤThe fairy hesitated for a bit, but still walked to her friend and sat by his side, leaning her head onto his shoulder so she could relax for a bit. Hisirdoux didn't seem to mind, he continued playing his song, making chord corrections from time to time.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I like that song, what's it called?" she asked silently after some time, feeling Hisirdoux flinch as he wasn't expecting the sound of her voice to echo so close to his ear.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I didn't come up with a name yet. Couldn't find one that fits." he murmured, playing with the strings as the girl sighed and looked up, trying to help him find a name.

ㅤㅤㅤ"What do you think of "ል ዪዐነል ዕቿ ልጠጌዪዐነጎሁነ"?" she suggested before the boy looked at her in confusion, for a moment Solamon forgot that he couldn't speak Eriynxit, but she was quick to fix her mistake.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, yes, sorry- I think in your language you would say "The Rose of Ambrosius", you know, like Merlin's name, since it's about magicians and all." she corrected herself, Hisirdoux smiled in response, nodding as he thought of the name for a moment before he started to play again.

ㅤㅤㅤAfter some minutes, Sol was indeed relaxing, it was hard not to with such calm music playing and a comfortable place to sit by her friend's side.

ㅤㅤㅤShe enjoyed when Hisirdoux played his lute, and the fact that this time he was playing for her brought her a feeling she liked a lot; warmth to her cheeks and happiness to her heart, Sol could almost feel a bunch of butterflies dance in her stomach, but it could be a reminder that her family was still waiting for her to come back for dinner.

ㅤㅤㅤIzzet grew to enjoy new things with time because of her brother Owl, he was the only rebellious and curious child in all Eriynx and probably made her have that characteristic traits on herself so he wouldn't feel alone anymore; she thanked him for it at that moment, or else the new feeling would scare her out.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤSol woke up at peace, even after she slept sitting on the floor. The cherry tree with a bunch of flowers around it's trunk by her side made her calm as she stood up to check if she had all of her equipment before looking around at the trolls, all lying down on the grass - Merlin told her that they didn't need to sleep, it was a little weird imagining the trolls staring at her as she slept -; it wasn't shocking that they were all still resting, Solamon was used to waking up very soon.