#ㅤㅤ²⁵. pars sanitalis velle sanari fuit.

ㅤㅤㅤTW !
─── VIOLENCE, BLOOD.
─── YOU CAN SKIP TO THE
ㅤMIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER
ㅤIF YOU DO NOT FEEL
ㅤCOMFORTABLE READING
ㅤTHIS TYPE OF THING, THERE
WILL BE A SIGNAL (☀︎︎) TO
ㅤSHOW WHEN THE VIOLENCE
ㅤWILL START AND WHEN IT
ㅤIS OVER.

ㅤㅤ

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖿𝗎𝗂𝗍.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I THOUGHT WE had a month!" Claire grabbed the axe Sol was giving her, almost falling over with it because of it's weight.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah, I thought so too." Solamon sighed, Yudith was smart and appeared when they were low in power; Beatrice was sick and could barely do any spells, the teens were all amateurs in battle and didn't even know how to wield a weapon.

ㅤㅤㅤShe gave both Ezekiel and Veronica a sword, she couldn't rely only on Veronica's magic, she barely started to practice it.

ㅤㅤㅤVica gasped when the fairy gave Beatrice a flail, but the little girl only chuckled with the powerful weapon she was given.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Are you sure this is safe for a kid to have...?" as she spoke, Sol gave her sister a spear - different from herself, Luciana didn't have any magic, she had to rely only on her physical abilities -.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Umm... yeah, sure." she shrugged, taking the magic staff and the moon blade; both were stolen, of course.

ㅤㅤㅤThey were not very prepared to battle, but they had no choice but to leave the cottage to go against Yudith. They weren't surprised to find her destroying homes as people ran in despair.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☀︎︎

ㅤㅤㅤWith a war cry, her pawn ran to their direction, turning into a bear as he growled in anger.

ㅤㅤㅤWith a turn, Solamon swirled the staff and threw an energy sphere in the metamorph's direction, to which he didn't have time to dodge. He rolled to the ground in pain as his whole body trembled with the shocks the energy sphere had given him.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I'll deal with him, just- distract her for now, I have a plan. Claire, Beatrice, lead everyone far away from here, they're not safe." she commanded, running forward to meet the brute metamorph as the rest of the team passed them to do what they were told.

ㅤㅤㅤSol didn't wait for the effects of her electric spell to wear off before she threw another one, keeping him in the ground, gasping for air. Her enemy stood up, even with the electrifying power running through his whole body, and punched the fairy twice in the face; he was too fast for her to keep up.

ㅤㅤㅤShe didn't spend much time rolling in the ground, quickly using her round sword to stop herself before she pushed her body against the man's, pushing him back as she used her blade to try and cut his face. He was quick to move his face, but still got his left eye cut out. The monster turned into a small spider to crawl around the ginger before he turned back into a bear to crash her against the floor.

ㅤㅤㅤGrunting, Sol tried to distance herself, but she was smacked against the ground once more; the girl was pretty sure one of her ribs was broken at this point, the immense pain in her chest and the way it was hard to breath proved she was right.