#ㅤㅤ¹³. maximum remedium irae mora sunt.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗆𝖺𝗑𝗂𝗆𝗎𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗎𝗆
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗂𝗋𝖺𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗍.

ㅤㅤㅤAS SOLAMON RAN around the graveyard with her older brother Owl, she avoided touching any of the flowers that were once her siblings; many there died in the battle, others were unfortune enough to die by diseases incurable by any magic ጠል and የልየ could do.

ㅤㅤㅤThe graveyard was sacred and only ጠል was allowed there to wish for peace to her children, a simple game of tag was what got them where they shouldn't be playing.

ㅤㅤㅤAlthough Sol was far from being rebellious at fifteen years old, she was having fun defying the authority of her older siblings and parents with Owl, who was the one to have the idea of going inside the graveyard in the first place.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Solaomoni! Owelu! Get out of there, right now!" she heard Lupin say from afar, the girl gasped in fear and began to fly in his direction, trying to avoid too much trouble to herself. However, Owl was stubborn and held his sister's hand strongly before running in the opposite direction their older brother called.

ㅤㅤㅤ"No, Owelu! Didn't you hear him?! We'll get in trouble!" the little sun fairy tried to reason with him, almost falling to the ground as she hurried to catch up to Owl and avoided stepping in the flowers.

ㅤㅤㅤ"We are going to be fine, Sol! Don't worry." her brother tried to calm her down, but Izzet only frowned at his words.

ㅤㅤㅤShe felt herself and Owl being pulled up by someone and immediately looked up to see Lupin's angry frown as he flew up higher and higher in the sky.

ㅤㅤㅤ"TRAITOR!" he screamed at her face, making Solamon confused; she did not remember this happening.

ㅤㅤㅤLupin let go of her with no hesitation, Sol screamed in fear when she looked down to discover she was more than forty feet away from the ground. She tried to fly, but her wings were gone again.

ㅤㅤㅤShe was falling too fast, Sol couldn't even think straight. The ginger closed her eyes when she was almost reaching the ground, but the impact never came, instead she fell in water.

ㅤㅤㅤOpening her eyes, Sol found herself witnessing the scene of her nightmares once more; her brother, Lunpini, staring back at her with his dead eyes as the light pink thorn pierced through him. When Solamon screamed, she felt water invading her lungs quickly, drowning her in a second.

ㅤㅤㅤThe girl tried to swim up to the surface that seemed very far from where she was but multiple chains kept her at the bottom of the water, forcing her to stare at Lupin's dead body.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤShe woke up breathing heavily from the nightmare. It had been some time since she didn't had any of those, Sol had completely forgotten how awful they were.

ㅤㅤㅤThe fairy did not stay for too long in her bed, she stood up and got on with her day to forget about the dream she just had.

ㅤㅤㅤAfter preparing some tea, the ginger tried to mess around in the internet with her new phone; it wasn't exactly Solamon's, a random neighbor of hers had dropped it after trying to take a picture of the "haunted house" she lived in before the owner of the house herself appeared from behind him and scared the poor boy away, but he never stopped by to have his phone back, so she kept it to herself.

ㅤㅤㅤIt was amazing how everyone thought no one lived in her house just because she let some vines grow from the rooftop and because the wood walls had some poisonous mushrooms growing out of them from the outside. Everyone in the neighborhood named the house "haunted" after seeing some of the lights on and noise coming from it at night.